Chapter 14 I'm Not This Loveable.

~Jerome's P.O.V.~

I walked up to Mitch the next morning, my stomach all full of butterflies, but not the good kind.

"H-Hey Mitch?" I asked him.

"What Biggums?" He asked as he set up his recording stuff.

"I...uh......" I gulped. "I need some advice."

"About what?" He asked, turning to face me.

"I have a crush on this girl......" I began. "But she has a boyfriend."

"Is it Flame, Nicole, Michaela, or Libby?" Mitch sighed.

It was silent.

"Michaela?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Flame?" No.

"Nicole?" Nope.

"For f*** sake's Jerome! Is there one guy in this house that doesn't have a crush on my cousin?! F***!" Mitch growled.

"I'm sorry! She's just so.......gorgeous!" I said.

"Can you forget your feelings for her? Jason, Ty, and Jordan almost ruined their friendships with Sky over her." He told me.

"I'm not that loveable." A voice said behind me.

I froze.

"Heey Libby!" Mitch said. "What did you hear?"

"Everything," She sighed. "Breakfast is ready."

~Libby's P.O.V.~

Angrily, I walked into my room, skipping breakfast. I know it's hard to forget feelings for someone, ro control them, but why Jerome? Ty just got over me, and Jason and Jordan before him. Why can't Sky and I just be happy with each other?

"Libby?" Jason called from outside of my room. "You okay?"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted. Soon, he, Jordan, and Husky were in my room.

"What's wrong?" Jordan asked me, sitting on my bed.

"It's obvious the universe is trying to break Sky and I up!" I said, angry tears flowing down my cheeks. "First you, Jordan, than Jason, Ty, and now......Jerome. I just...UGH! I'm not this loveable for gosh sake's! I'm ugly, and a nerd, and-"

"Shut up." Jordan said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Shut up." He stated. "You're beautiful and smart and funny. If anything, you should blame your gorgeousness for the reason all of us, minus Husky, and Mitch of course, have had a crush on you."

"But I'm not-"

"Say it and I will delete your Youtube channel." Jason threatened.

"You wouldn't." I growled.

"Why are you all in here? And why is my beautiful girlfriend crying?" Sky's voice shouted from the hallway. He rushed into the room and pulled me into his arms.

"She was downing on herself." Jordan said. "We just told her the truth."

"Which is?" Sky asked.

"That the reason everyone but myself has had a crush on her is because she's gorgeous, smart, and funny." Husky said.

"But Jerome doesn't-"

"Hey Adam?" Jerome called from the doorway. "We need to talk."

~Sky's P.O.V.~

Pulling myself away from Libby, I walked into my own room with Jerome.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I...." Jerome began. "I like Libby."

All of the anger from when Jordan, Jason, and Ty liked Libby rose to the surface. I threw a punch at Jerome, landing a hard blow to his jaw.

"MOTHER F***ER!" He shouted.

Libby and the reast of the guys, including Flame, Nicole, and Michaela who must have just showed up, ran into the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Libby yelled, instantly comforting Jerome.

"I....." I got choked up, not knowing what to say.

"Did you hit him?" Nicole asked, mouth a-gape.

"Y-Yes....." I gulped.

"Why?" Flame asked, mortified.

"I'm tired of everyone loving my girlfriend! She's mine!"

"Not anymore." Those words cut through my heart like one of Flame's Tessens. Ouch!

"But Libby-" I began.

"You need to control your temper, Adam," She said as she helped Jerome stand and took him to one of the bathroom's. I fell to my knees.

What just happened?

Friday the 13th is most defiantly the day its supposed to be. So much bad stuff happened today, and now I had type up a few things in this chapter twice because for some reason, it got highlighted and deleted in a second. But, it's up! SO MUCH (TOTAL) DRAMA (ISLAND, ACTION, WORLD TOUR, REVENGE OF THE ISLAND, ALL-STARS)!