Five

I woke up to my phone blaring. I groaned and shifted onto my side throwing my hand to get it.

"What?" I groaned answering to stop the obnoxious ringing.

"Good afternoon to you too Draco." The familiar female voice hissed.

"Granger, someone with your brilliance would know that LA and England have an eight hour time difference." I hissed.

"Oh well it is rather late here." She said. "It's 4pm."

"Which means it 8am here and I worked a double shift yesterday." I told her and then sighed. "It doesn't matter. How are you doing?"

"I am fine. I have good news to tell you. I'm pregnant." She told me and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"That's fantastic Hermione. Congrats." I said. "How did Krum take the news?" After Harry left, she ditched Weasley and met this strapping man called Viktor Krum at Uni.

"He's ecstatic."

"That's great. I'm happy for you. I'll have to come visit you sometime."

"Yes that would be lovely. So how is America treating you?"

"It's been great actually. I um I have a boyfriend."

"What?!"

"Yeah I um well he picked me up at a bar like a week after I got here. We've been boyfriends for a little over a week."

"That's really great Draco." She told me. "What's his name?" She asked and I swallowed. I took a shaky breath.

"His name is Harry." I told her. "It's him Hermione."
"Draco-"

"Hermione." I cut her off. "It's him. I am dating Harry Potter. He doesn't remember me or you. He doesn't remember that we dated. For all he knows is I am an entirely different person." I told her and I heard her sniffling.

"How is he?"

"He's great Hermione. He's still super sweet. He doesn't wear glasses anymore and he's grown a few inches. He's muscular."

"Is he still innocent?"

"No." I chuckled tearfully. "But he's marvelous."

"That's great Draco." She sniffled. "I can't believe you found him."
"I can't either." I said sadly.

"What's wrong? You sound upset."
"I'm lying to him." I swallowed hard. "I told him my name is Luke Draconian."

"Why?"

"I panicked." I told her. "I was so flustered about seeing him."
"So you got Blaise to call you Luke?"

"He calls me Draco. I told Harry it was a nickname. I also told him that Malfoy was my dad's last name."

"Oh Draco." She said and I sighed shaking my head. Liar. "How are you coping with all of this?"

"I'm getting better I suppose. I do believe I should contact a therapist."

"So you're worsening?"

"The voice is back." I told her. She was actually a therapist back in England. Viktor was a professional football player.