Nineteen

Two days after we saw Harry's friends, he was still smiling. We were cuddling on the couch in my parents' house.

"It was just so nice seeing them. I've missed so much stuff Draco." He told me for the hundredth time.

"Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to move back here?" I asked. I was dreading the answer because I couldn't move back. I had a job in LA and needed to stay there. Plus I had just moved there and Blaise as well.

"I don't know." He sighed. "My family is in LA and I've been there for ten years. I have business down there and a friends. I may not have a job per say but I have a life. But here, I've missed a lot. All my first friends are here. The people who made me feel so welcome and loved." He said and then sighed. I sat him up a bit and looked at him.

"Harry... if you want to move back here. I will support you one hundred percent but I can't come with you."

"Why not?"

"I just moved to LA and I have a well-paying job there." I sighed. "I need to stay in LA."

"So if I moved back here, what would happen to us? Would be just break up?" He asked with hurt showing in his eyes. I gulped hard and looked at him sadly.

"I mean we could always try the long distance thing but I don't know how well that would work out."

"So you would abandon me?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You wouldn't even try to make an attempt to move back here with me. One would think that since your family is here, you'd jump to the idea." He said snarky.

"Excuse you!" I shouted and pushed away from him. "I happen to have a life in LA as well."

"I am your life in LA!" He yelled.

"Not only you! Blaise is there and my job!"

"Blaise is practically never there! Plus you're not even working now! You can transfer here!" He shouted. Growling I stood up and huffed.

"Harry! I was transferred from the hospital here to the LA one! They didn't need me here but they need people in LA!" He mumbled something under his breath which made me scowl. "What?" I sneered.

"You owe me this much since it's your fault I'm in a wheelchair." He said and my body tensed. Look who's back. Now you've screw up. You made him useless just like yourself.

"Fuck!" I shouted shaking my head. "You know what?! Fine, fucking moving here without me for all I care. Maybe you'll find someone who has their shit together and can fully function enough not to get into an accident." I yelled. Without a word, I walked to the door as my dad was just coming from the store.

"Draco?" He asked.

"Fuck off." I sneered and stormed off. I walked mindlessly to where ever my feet would take me. I ended up at a small park. Not a playground but a park that was filled with trees and benches. I walked to one of the benches and sat down. I let out a sigh and hunched over. I placed my face in my hands and started to weep. I drowned out the voice in my head that was trying to break through by sobbing. Harry blamed me and I couldn't do anything because it was my fault. Harry deserved a lot better than me. I don't know how long I was there but it felt like awhile.