Nine

I woke snuggled to my raven haired boyfriend. He was sleeping soundly with soft snores puffing from his nose. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him plump lips. Once I made contact he kissed me back. We pulled away and he opened those green eyes that I fell in love with.

"Morning." He said huskily and kissed me one last time. "How'd you sleep?"

"Really well actually." I sat up and stretched my limbs. "Can I make you something for breakfast?" I asked.

"No it's okay." He said. He got out of bed as did I and he stretched. "I'll make breakfast, you go sit on the balcony and we can eat there." He said and I nodded. We walked down stairs and parted ways. He made a left into the kitchen while I walked through the living room to go out on the balcony. I walked out and a gust of wind hit my face. The sun was hitting the lake making it shimmer and it was so comfortable outside. I took a seat at the table and closed my eyes taking in the air. Enjoy it while it lasts Draco, when he finds out you're lying, he'll break up with you.

"Shut up, stop it." I hissed at the voice. You know its true Draco, you know. You fear it every day. You fear that he'll leave you and you'll just be a pathetic waste of space. "Shut it! I am fine." I yelled. Maybe you should just end it. End the relationship and check yourself into the hospital again. "Stop it!" I shouted.

"Luke?!" I heard. Harry had coming running out to see me yelling and hitting my head. He rushed to my side and embraced me tightly. I inhaled his scent deeply and he rubbed my back. "What's the matter?"

"T-the voice is back." I told him and he kissed my head.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispered and I buried my face into his chest.

"Stay with me." I whispered and he hugged me lifting me up.

"Come. Watch me make breakfast and we can walk out together." He said and I nodded. He had an arm wrapped around my waist and we walked into the kitchen. He let me sit on the counter top as he finished making eggs, bacon and toast. "So um can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I nodded snagging a piece of bacon from the plate.

"What does the voice say?" He asked. I stopped mid bite and blinked at him.

"I-I don't really want to talk about it." I divulged.

"It might help." He suggested and I shook my head. I hopped off the counter.

"I-I'm gonna go shower." I told him and he looked at me.

"The food is ready."

"Not hungry." I told him and went to walk away but his hand closed on my wrist.

"Come on Luke. Don't be upset. I'm sorry I asked, please just eat though." He told me. His eyes were looking into mine. I nodded slowly and a faint smile appeared on his lips. "Thank you." He said. He leaned up and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back swiftly and then we pulled away. "You bring out the food, I'll get the tea."

"Okay." I allowed. I walked out with the food on the tray and set everything down. Harry came out moments later and settled on chair across from me. "It's so nice out."

"It is. We should swim in the lake."

"I'd like that. I'd also like to take the hot tub for a spin." I smirked and took a bite of my eggs.