Eleven

"Hey babe!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" Harry yelled from his kitchen.

"Where do you keep your toothpaste?" I called. I decided to stay the night at Harry's.

"It's in the mirror." He told me. I cocked my head and pulled on the mirror to find it doubled as a cabinet. I pulled out the tooth paste and put it on my spare toothbrush. As I was finishing up, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Hi." Harry whispered. I turned in his grip and smiled.

"Hi." I kissed his lips.

"I need to shower, wanna come?" He asked and I groaned.

"I would love to but I really need to go to work." I told him pouting. "But you'll come visit me on your break yeah?"

"Yes." He smiled and kissed my lips. "I'll pack a lunch and we can eat outside. The hospital has a nice courtyard."

"Okay sounds like a plan." I kissed him again. "I'll go get ready now."

"Okay." He sighed and started the shower. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his nose and then walked out. I considered moving in with Harry. After three months together and at the rate we were going, you would think we'd be living together. I wanted to but he still doesn't know my real name. I spent weeks trying to come clean but either I got too chicken or we'd get distracted. I sighed and put on my uniform. I told Harry I was leaving and then left his flat. My phone started vibrating in my pocket so I pulled it out as I got into my car.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ah Draco." Blaise said.

"You alright Blaise?" I asked.

"Yeah I was wondering if you told Harry yet."

"No not yet. We got... preoccupied."

"Draco!" He scolded and I started to drive off. "I want to help you, I really do but if you wait any longer, you might get hurt even more."
"I know Blaise." I sighed. "Maybe I should just change my name."

"Draco!" He scolded.

"Blaise look. I've spent years trying to get him back and I am not going to lose him. I can't lose him just yet."

"I know." Blaise sighed. "But you need to tell him." He pointed out and I sighed.

"You're pointing out the obvious Blaise."
"I know." He told me. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and drove to my spot parking my car,

"I need to go Blaise, I'm at work."

"Are you coming home for dinner?" He asked. "I have a date."

"I'll go out with Harry." I chuckled. "Is that what you're hinting at?"

"Yes." He chuckled. "She's the hostess from that one restaurant we went to. I went there last night after my gig and she was there. I gave her my number."
"Okay but makes sure she's out of the house by the morning."

"I will. Bye Draco, love you."

"Love you too Blaise." I hung up the phone. I walked into the hospital and picked up a clipboard. It was a little girl in a car wreck that shattered her leg. I walked in and she was sitting on the table with her cast out in front of her.