n

Jimin

I got my stuff back from the front door of my parent's house and walked to the local cafe to do my schoolwork.

I ordered an iced coffee and tried my best to do my new English assignment. I knew if I didn't do it my teacher would yell at me. "Park Jimin! Get your head out of the clouds and do your work!" "See kids, this is an example of a bad student who could potentially be a college drop out..." Everytime I didn't come in class with my work his teacher would nag at me for the whole period.

"Hello, jimin right? I'm the new kid Hoseok in your first period class. I don't know good korean so could you order me a coffee?"

I don't know how anyone could speak so less korean to not know how to say cofee in korean, but English homework wasn't fun so i might as well get him something to drink.

"Thank you Jimin, here's the money for the cofee." I refused the money since it was only 3445 won. (A/N if your lazy to look that up it's like $3)

We talked for a couple hours and I taught him basic korean. He lives with his parents and cousins, 5 minutes away from our dorms.

"Bye jimin, i'll see you tomorrow! I hope we can hang out again."

I packed up my computer and walked back to the dorms. Hoseok was very perky, he was no Min Suga but he is cute.

Next week

"Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin please report to the front office."

I never get called to the office, so i was really scared and prepared myself for the worst, or best, situation ever.

Min Suga is here and wants to take you and Taehyung out for lunch.

That would be the best thing ever, but there would be no way Suga would want to hang out with Tae.

"Welcome Taehyung and Jimin I have some news that was delivered from the local hospital and was sent to you two... well Jeon Jungkook got into a car accident."

Tae immediately started crying and i was too much in shock to even react. I can't believe that my brother Jungkook, got in a car accident and is in the hospital.

Time skip

The words 'car accident' lingered in the back of my mind while Tae's mom brought us to the hospital.

We approached Jungkook's room and the doctor told us we had 45 minutes to be with him before they start running tests.

Tae was already stroking his hair and crying to the doctors while i stood there watching how pale and distressed he looked.

Our 45 minutes was up and the doctor said we could wait in the lobby for the results.

I sat doing nothing until I started having another unusual daydream. Min Suga was in a hospital bed. The distant sounds of beeping could be heard as i watched his chest heave.

~

This was pretty lame and typical. But i dropped even more hints. Have fun making up conspiracies :^) bye bye.