n

Ignore the hair colors in the media OK

    After hours of dancing and laughing at Yoongi, Jimin fell asleep under the cherry blossom tree. Yoongi carried him back to Hoseok's house and plopped him on his own bed.

Yoongi had his own guest room in Hoseok's house because his parents were always on business trips. Even though they were not around a lot, Yoongi has a great relationship with his parents and care for them a lot. He spends as much time as he is able to when his parents are around because he never knows when they could be gone again.

     Jimin

I woke on a bed, for the past week i've been sleeping on Hoseok's couch with Jin and Namjoon. But maybe Yoongi took me back to my dorm after i fell asleep at the park.

I got up and saw Yoongi sitting on the floor watching tv. "Yoongi why are you in my dorm?" I asked.
"Jimin you are in the guest room of Hoseok's house also known as my room." Yoongi said laughing.
I looked down and i wasn't wearing the clothes I was wearing at the park. I don't remember changing so I feel akward. I was wearing a white long sleeve and boxers. The boxers were mine at least.
"Here Jimin come watch tv with me on the floor."

I hesitantly walked over to the tv and sat at least arm distances away from Yoongi.
"Jimin come over here your so far away" Yoongi whined.
I'm trying to convince myself that Yoongi dosen't like me that way, but its all I want.
Min Suga don't  forget Min suga.

I finally went to sit by Yoongi and he pulled me to lay in his lap.
"What do you want to watch Jimin?"
He just put my head on his crotch and he's acting like everything is ok.
"Anything is fine i guess." I said, trying to act calm.
He put on the Powerpuff Girls and started..petting me.
"Jimin your hair is so soft what do you use?"
"Shampoo?" I replied. I know it was a stupid thing to say because like what else do you wash your hair with, but I didn't want to release my hair secret just like that.

We watched a couple of episodes and then he turned off the tv.
"Let's just talk." He said with his gummy smile. "Where are you from? What do you like to do?" He asked me.
"I don't like talking about myself can you go first?" I asked.
"Ok, where do I start."

I am fascinated with Yoongi's past. He is really interesting and has a lot to say.

"And i live right across that park that you took me to, oh the memories." He sighed

"But i live across the park." I told him questionably.

"Park Jimin? Park Jimin! The little kid who loves monkey bars!"

Then it hit me. This Yoongi is Min Yoongi. The Min Yoongi that used to go to his elementary school and would always follow him around telling him how adorable he was.

"Min Yoongi?"

"Park Jimin. I knew that adorable face from somewhere!" He came and hugged me and I burried my face in his neck because I didn't want him to see the smile on my face. I had a crush on Yoongi back in the day, but being in elementary school I couldn't control my feelings so I stopped talking to him. I never wanted to love a guy at the age but now girls aren't even in my vocabulary. I laughed.

Min Yoongi. Min Suga.

~

This needs to end soon so ya. These chapters are really long and I screm like no wonder this story is a flop BAHA. But hints galore :^) I thought I should update bc i'm taking st's again so I have no homework :) Bye now.