k

Taehyung

I returned back to Jungkook and my dorm with the files that the doctor gave me. I didn't have the guts to open it just yet so i jumped into the bed and rolled over to Jungkook's side. I smelled his cologne and cried endlessly. I could just imagine his smiling face, watching me as we fell asleep together.

I've known Jungkook ever since the first year of middle school. I always had a crush on him and we started dating as soon as we chose to share a dorm. Jungkook is the sweetest boy ever and i love him with all my heart, why would i deserve the punishment laid in front of me?

Even though it has only been a couple days, i miss him so much and i pray every hour of my day that he will recover and we can be together and never let him go.

Jimin

Taehyung has been very sad lately and i didn't even realise the effect Jungkook had on him. They are an adorable couple i look up to, imagine Min Suga and I, we would defintely be better.

I've been hanging out with the new kid Hoseok a lot. I feel us getting closer everyday. I introduced him to Taehyung, and we occasionally go visit Jungkook at the hospital. Hoseok always jokes about Jungkok in the hosptial gown but i always tell him, "Next time you make fun of a boy in a coma, you will be the one wearing the gown, hon."

Jungkook still hasn't woke up, and i'm still surprised by how he got in car accident, since i didn't know fetuses were allowed to drive in this country. But that may be the problem. Jungkook is like 14, and if my parents were still here they would have no sympathy for him, and surely yell at him even within his death sleep.

In my mind i could care less if he woke up. But i know i couldn't survive without him. For one, his boyfriend would be depressed everyday and talk to me all the time, and two, he is my only source of food.

I haven't had a daydream about Suga in a while, and i'm getting very worried. Hoseok is always trying to visit my dorm. I like him and all but no one but Suga should be able to roam my room with me, eat my food, lay in my bed, or watch Powerpuff Girls with me.

If Hoseok enters my room, where would the title of daydreamer go? Where would the dreams be held? And what is the significance of Min Suga if i have a good enough friend to touch the doornob of room 309?

~

That was trash but im trying to push you guys into the reality of Taekook, it needs to happen. I have a lot of hints to drop so stay tuned. bYe bYe.