309

"Jimin? Jimin? Are you ok?" Yoongi asked as Jimin was sitting up on the couch heavily breathing and smacking his head repeatedly. Yoongi scooted as close as possible to him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hey look at me Jimin, whats happening?"

Jimin cried and let his head fall onto Yoongi's shoulder. He patted his back until his crying and Jimin muttered, "He's dead."

"Who?" Yoongi whispered looking around. "Min suga." Jimin replied. "You we're crying ahout an imaginary boy?" Yoongi thought.

Jimin sat up and layed down onto Yoongi's chest. "Yoongi, are you gonna leave me?"

"Jimin, you are the most beautiful person i've ever met,  I chased you around the playground, I chased you around Hoseok's house. You are perfect Jimin, from the scars on the stomach to your precious eyesmile. I love you Jimin, I love, I love you so much." Yoongi cried for the first time in years, from the feelings he's held back. How he never sees his parents but knows his life is much better than Jimin's. He knows Jimin needs him.

"Yoongi. Don't cry." He rotated so his stomach was on top of Yoongi's. "You're the perfect one Yoongi, you have the heart of gold, more than a stupid boy from my imagination can give me." Jimin leaned down and placed his lips on Yoongi's. He put his arms around Jimin's neck and pulled him close, as they started making out. (A/N: top jimin?) Jimin broke the kiss and panted. He grabbed at Yoongi's hair and started caressing his hair,"Thank you Yoongi, I love you."

"Hand me the tissues." Taehyung whispered from the doorway of the room. "I can't believe we're spying on them." Jungkook said while blowing his nose.

    Tomorrow

"Bye Tae, bye Kookie." Jimin said and hugged the two. "Bye you guys, have fun, nice meeting you Yoongi, take care of Jimin please." They waved the two off.

"So, I was thinking maybe I should finally check out of my dorm and buy my house back?" Jimin said while producing the stack of cash that was in his pocket. "Where did you get that?" Yoongi gasped. "Have you been doing something I don't know about?" He whispered. "No i've been working at the cafe silly." "When?" Yoongi whispered, astonished by where the boy got his time.

Jimin opened the dorm room and showed Yoongi around. "Here's the kitchen, theres the bed and the bathroom is the only other room in here." Jimin said. Yoongi looked around and sat on the end of the bed. "Why is your dorm so small?" "I'm the only one who lives here." Jimin giggled. "Hey Yoongi what's your birthday? I realised I never even asked you."

"March 9th."

:

They settled into the house and planted a pomelo tree. "My favorite color." Jimin said while picking the first pomeo grown on the tree since they planted it.

From the day Min Suga had left Jimin's life he knew that the boy was just a figment of his parents, not the person he was meant to be with. He knew he would have to let them go, and he knew that his parents would want Yoongi and him to be together. Jimin didn't need Min Suga when the perfect man was living, and loved him very much. His parents are with him and Min Suga dosen't have to be there with him for him to know. His parents are still missing but Yoongi helped him find them in his heart, and that's all he needed.

~

A very horribly written ending. House of cards is actually my third disc in my car and its the 9th song on the album :) (3-09) the phrase didn't turn out as well as I wished, I wanted it to be cute but I failed since putting it in romanized is ugly but easy sO. Yes, this is the end and thanks guys so much for supporting me through this trash of a ff, it's been so much funn I love you all💕. (I released a new ff and a one shot book that I may or may not delete)