Y

Jimin

   Today was another bad day. My teacher didn't accept my assignment i worked on for hours, of course. So, I went back to the cafe and met Hoseok, he can finally order coffee in korean, yay.

   I haven't seen Taehyung other than in the hospital with Jungkook. I really hope he gets better soon, it's been long enough. Without Tae there i have one one to eat with so Hoseok is having dinner at his house and invited me.

I didn't choose to go with Hoseok straight to his house so i could stop by and see Jungkook and Tae. Once i signed in and got into Jungkook's room, Tae was already fast asleep in a chair across. I could see his dried tears and it hurts that he has someone who can't be there with him. I know the pain of loosing someone, but i've never experienced knowing that the person could wake up any minute, or never. I was just glad to hear the meter beeping. I gave Jungkook a quick kiss on the forehead and told him "it will be ok" and made my way to Hoseok's house.

Time skip

I arrived at Hoseok's house and i saw his little cousins running around. "Jin! Stop chasing after Namjoon you are gonna get hurt!" I heard a lady yell from the kitchen. She walked out to flick Jin's head and walked over to our direction. "Oh Hoseok is this your friend? He's so adorable! How tall are you? 5 feet? Maybe 5'2 hm." His mom is nice but im defintley not 5 that short.

I enjoyed playing with his little cousins Jin and Namjoon. They're really adorable. Namjoon is a smart mouth though, i wanna push him. "Jin! Don't bother Jimin c'mon." His mom thinks they're annoying me but i like kids. "They're only 7 sorry about that Jimin." She ruffled my hair and ran back into the kitchen.

After 20 minutes of playing with Hoseok's cousins we ate. I sat across from another one of his cousins. He seemed around my age and I can't deny that he was very attractive. Cuter than Hoseok for sure. I wonder what Namjoon and Jin will look like when they grow up, they're really cute now.

Having dinner with Hoseok's family was a lot of fun, and I didn't see their dad once the whole time, but i expect for him to be at work. Not once did the boy across from me talk, but I liked to just admire his features and watch him take his time eating his food.

"Jimin honey if you would like to sleep over you are more than welcome. Your dorm is pretty far away so why don't you just stay. Would you need to ask your parents?" I froze in place at the mention of my parents. I heard whispering and a sad face from his mom. "..Well then just stay if you want, Jin and Namjoon will sleep with you in the living room." She gave me an akward smile and started to clean the table.

"Yay Jimin is sleeping over!", Jin and Namjoon chanted and set up a pillow fort.

I wish there was someone to ask permission to do stuff. People may think having no supervision is what they want, but having no restrictions, and staying over wherever you like, whenever you want is not ideal.

Jin and Namjoon fell asleep in the fort and i took my place on the couch and slept to the finally reoccuring dreams of Suga.

~

This was pretty bad again sorry but i dropped at least 5 hints in here have fun :^). I found a way to shorten the fillers so ya got a big storm coming. Next chapter will be steamier I promise, 5 hints at the least.