Tickle Yin-Yang Part 1

This story is where Yin-Yang splits into two(this is the different story).The white one is Yin and Black one is Yang( if you already know).
Yin is want take Yang a Lessons for being Evil and rude to everyone, then He (not she) tied Yang on, while he sleep in somewhere place,than Yin bring him.

Yang's wake up "What? Where am I?" Than Yang suddenly know he in Tied on. "WHAT IS HAPPEN?!LET ME GO!!" , "You already wake up?" yin said "YOU!WHAT YOU WANT,LOSER?!" Yang said and yelling to Yin "I Will take you a lesson,You are so rude and so evil to everyone and you almost kill Me, knife, and hurting Marshmallow"

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! KNOW LET THIS F*CK*NG ARMS GO,YOU LOSER!" Yang angerd "No!" Said Yin "I Want you get a lessons and Punish you, and I want you being Nicely to Anyone" "NO WAY,I DON'T WANT TO BE NICE, NICE IS JUST
FOR A LOSERS,LIKE YOU!! "Alright!that's enough!" Yin Yelling and than He Pull some Feather.
"NO!WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO TO ME?!" Yang Cried "This is the one thing of your evil weakness, The Mr.Feather (its not an Object) !" Yin Explain "you want to know what it's for?" Yin said with a grin smile.
"NO!DON'T YOU DARE!" Yang Cried, Yin Start tickling Yang with the feather "NO!NO!NO!S-STOP YOU LOSERS!" Yang tried Hold his Laugh but Yin not stop and keep tickling Him "Tickle Tickle~" Yin tease "PFFF!" Yang Still holding the laugh and His face turn into red "You can't hold this forever~" Yin says in joyful. Than yin tickling his tummy and there's make Yang Laughing hard "WAHAHAHAHAAA!! AHAI WHIHILL REALLY KHIHILL YOUU!!" "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!STOP!STOP THAHAHAT!!!" Yang Yelled and start Tear in his Laugh, Yin still Tickle him and say "you want to be nice?" "BWAHAHAHA! NO!!" But Yang Can't take it anymore "FINE!!HAHAHA! I WILL BE HAHA N N NICE!!" Yang Cried "You sure?" Says Yin "YES LO- I Mean YEHEHES YIN! HAHAHAHAHA! I Will be NICE!" Yang almost saying bad thing again, but He change his Mind quickly. "Say the magic word first~" Yin still tickle Yang "PFFF, PLEASE! PLEASE STOP YIN!" Yin than stop tickling and let Yang Go.
But before He Let Him go In Yang's Mind " *Pant* *pant* *Pant* YIN! You are a losers! I not change this easily!You will Pay for this!" After Yang Free, Yin is turn around and Yang Hit his Head and Yin faint.

To be continue.....