GolfBall and TennisBall

This is the Request by MicrophoneFan.

This is The Story about Golfball and Tennisball but in Human Versions, Because they not have Arms and Can't tickling. So enjoy this Story (About My Pic, can't draw and found it in Internet of Human from so just their original form)

One day, Golfball is sitting alone looking the clouds, she feel sad and can't say any words.

Golfball POV
I was Just Sitting alone here and Looking the Clouds, and I was thinking, why everyone not like me and listen to me? I was the smart Contestants and can Build the Dream Island, I almost in votes to be Eliminated. Even my Teams is not like to Listen to me and those Stupid Alliances too, they just Calling me Bossy bot!.
Didn't one of them Cares of me and know about me, that I tried My best to help them win? And... and... why I was too Bossy?....I feel so Hate my self now.

Tennisball POV
I just Walk alone then Found Golfball Sitting alone, then I just talk to her.
"Golfball? Why you sitting here alone by your self ?" I asking to her, but she just Quite and sad, but then She can Talk to her. "I just want be alone by my Self " She Said to me. "Okay then, Didn't mind if I sitting with you?"
I ask her then she nod to me.
But I had Idea to Cheer her up.

Golfball POV
Is Tennisball again, He always in my Sides whatever is happen, He was the great friend ever. Suddenly He tickle me make me Laugh "Hahahahaha! No! Stop it! Hahaha!" I was never know that I was ticklish.

Tennisball POV
I was tickling her and She is Laughing, I never see she Laughing like this before, and seems like She will be Cheer up a little. Then I stop tickling her. "Feel better?"

Golfball POV
I was never Laugh like that Before, and I feel clam now "Yes" I answer him. He was just tried to cheer me up, I was happy. But then He ask me "Why you look sad Golfball?"
I feel Sad again after He ask that *sigh* "You know me? Everyone don't like me because I was too Bossy, and they Called me Bossy Bot!" I was cried to say that, and say again "No body like me! Even Viewers Hate me and want me Eliminated! When I tried to Build Dream Island!"

Me POV
I was just go to 1 2 3 4 5 walls and go to one off it, then I accidentally Break the 4th wall one.
TB&GB: .... ?
Me: "Didn't you know that you just break the 4th wall?"
TB&GB: "......"
Me: *Sigh* 😒 "Forget it" *leave*

Tennisball POV
I was feel sad too that she say that, because He was same, He was clumsy and too slow then everybody's and too bland. He was just almost to be eliminated too, but I was too feel bad to Golfball that she is very in hated with anyone "But I cares of you" I Said to her

Golfball POV
What? He says He was care off me?
"I was clumsy and Slow, but you are not, you are pretty smart and have big spirits to make our Teams won" And he say all that to me, then I was blushing a bit "No... I think you are not, You just tried your best to can compete this Challenge rightly" I cheering him up too.

Tennisball POV
Wow, she just tried to cheer me up too?
Then I was blushing that she say that to me.
"Thank Golfball" I thanked to her, "Yes, and Thank you too" she answer me back and it looks like we are blushing each others.

Golfball POV
"Well then, Let's we win this Challenge together, and try not to Switch from the other Teams"
I said to Him and He agree "Yes, I promise to not Switch"

(Well, I can't think anymore about this Story,so... Hope you like this story!)