Strawberry Blueberry and Yoyleberry

This is The Request Story By Object124

Strawberry POV
I'm Strawberry, I have Some Friends of my Alliances, We Called Berries Alliances/Berries Teams. And their name is Blueberry and Yoyleberry, They are my Best Friends, But sometimes something is Bothered me, Blueberry Is The one Boy in Our Teams, but... I secretly Love him. I don't know if I can tell him what I'm feeling to Him. Also Yoyleberry Kind a little Annoying to me out, when I do something so close to Blueberry she will keep Bothering me and making fun of me, But I not hate her, She even Very Cares of Both of Us.

Yoyleberry POV
I'm Yoyleberry, but some people Calling me Yoyle, I Friends of Strawberry and Blueberry. Strawberry is Nice and cheerful Berry's, but sometimes we Arguing much. Blueberry is nice Berry's in our Teams or Alliances, I so have Crush of him, but sometimes Strawberry So very close to Blueberry, So I and Her is Rivals too. But we Are still the Best Teams or Alliances.

Blueberry POV
I'm Blueberry, I have Alliances with Strawberry and Yoyleberry, They are nice Girls ever, They always Cares of me, but sometimes Their Arguing and annoying too. But I still Happy have Friends like them. Also I kind have A crush of one Off them, Strawberry is sweet and Brave Sometimes, and Yoyle Is Fun and Sweet too. Is too hard to choose for Who's you Likes.

Strawberry POV
This Noon, We on the Park playing Ball, then Hide n Seek, then Lying in the ground to take Rest.
"HAhaha, that's was Fun, right Guys?"
I asked them "Yeah, It is" Say Blueberry while He Resting "Is so much Fun Today" Say Yoyleberry, "I'm So thirsty" Say Blueberry.

Yoyleberry POV
Blueberry is Thirsty and I was Thinking "Hmm, If I so care to Him and Bring the drink, maybe He will be Like me more?" Then I said To Blueberry "I will give you some glass of Water, you want some?"
"Oh, Of course I want, how about you Strawberry?"

Strawberry POV
Did Yoyleberry Try to make Blueberry Impressed to Her? I will not will Lose From Her "Oh! I will Buy some Drink too for you!" I say To Blueberry, "Sure, You can Buy some For us,then" Said Blueberry to Us.

Then I and Yoyle Buying Some Drink.
I buy Him Juice, and Yoyleberry the fresh Water.

Yoyleberry POV
I Bring Fresh Water to Blueberry "Here" I Said to him, "Thanks!" he Said
But Then Strawberry stop Him "No no no, You Don't just want Some Fresh Water, but something sweet and good too" then I give Him Apple Juice

Blueberry POV
"oh, Thank you, You both are so Kind to me, but why you not Have your?" I asked them. "Oh no, I'm Good" Say Yoyleberry, "Yes, me too" Say Strawberry. They are Start it again, Always do whatever I want, but that's funny because They are like want me to be Her Loves too. Like I said, is the Hard Choose. "Hai guys, can you do something what I said?"

Strawberry POV
Blueberry Ask Us that, What He's Want to us?
"Sure, anything!" I said to him, But Yoyleberry not want Lose.
"What you want Blueberry? I can do it with you" Say Yoyleberry.

Blueberry POV
"I want you do Truth or Dare with me" Is like It will be fun to see their do.

Yoyleberry POV
Truth or Dare? Why He want do that to us? "Umh, sure! Why not?"
Strawberry is not will Lose too, so She want too "Me Too! It's looks Fun!"

Nobody POV
Then Blueberry, Strawberry, and Yoyleberry start Play Trut or Dare.
"Strawberry, Truth or Dare?" He asked She First. "Dare!" Strawberry Choose.

" I want you colors in Painting with Color Blue" Blueberry Said his Dare.
"What?! Oh... Fine!" Said Strawberry Nervous. "Hahahaha! Blue Strawberry!" Yoyleberry Tease "Shut up Yoyle!" Strawberry Get upset.
Then her Color be so Blue like Blueberry.
"Yoyle! Truth or Dare?" I asked Yoyleberry next.
"Dare!" She Choose Dare too, "I want you do the same like Strawberry was"
Blueberry Dare to Yoyleberry "WHAT?!" "Ha ha! Yoyleblue!" "grr!Shuss!" Then Yoyleberry be Blue too "happy now?" Yoyleberry get annoying to her color "Hahahaha!! That's Funny!"
"Hahaha!" Blueberry Laugh to her.

"Strawberry, Truth or Dare?" Blueberry Asked again
"Dare" still Choose Dare
"I dare you to Tickle Yoyleberry" Blueberry Said his Dare
"Okay!" Strawberry tickle Yoyleberry and Make her Laugh "Hahahahaha! No! Stop! Hahahahahaaaa!!" Yoyleberry Laughing. Blueberry very enjoy it.
"Okay, now Yoyle, Truth Or Dare?"
Yoyleberry Panting "Dare!!" Still say dare too.
"Go to Yin-Yang Show, then Say Shiny,Yinny, and Yangie 3 times!"
Blueberry Said His Dare.
"Hahahahaha! Good luck for that!" Strawberry Tease. "I'm so Screwed...."

Yoyleberry POV
I didn't believe I do this Dare, then I go to Yin-Yang Show and yelling to them "HAI!! SHINY!! YINNY!! And... uh Y-Y.. YANGIE!!Anyway, this is me Yoyleberry".
Star and Yin-Yang get mad and Yell "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Then They Mad off me and Yang Try to Hurt me, but then I run away quick out from the Show.

Strawberry POV
I admit that Yoyleberry very so horrible of her Dare, but is like Blueberry so enjoy it.

Blueberry POV
Poor Yoyle, I don't mind make her In get Trouble, I just want have Fun.
And I asked them again.

Nobody POV
"Strawberry, Truth or Dare?" Blueberry asked again
"I guess Truth this time" She's Choose Truth.
"Do you and Yoyle rivalry to have me?" Blueberry Said the Truth
"Uhm... uh..." Strawberry Confused to Answer that as Yoyleberry too. "Ha! I knew It!"
Blueberry's Mind
"Well, yes... a little" Said Strawberry Nervous.
"Yoyleberry, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth...?" Yoyleberry Choose Truth too.
"I dare you to hugging eachothers"
Said Blueberry.
"What?! Okay..." they both said, but it didn't mean Make They little awkward because They Are best friends so they hugging each others.

Blueberry POV
Today is Fun to make fun of them "Hahaha, you realized that I tricky you?" I said Tease. "What?!" They're Surprise, "I Make the Truth or Dare just for you both! Because you always want do what I want, so I teach you a lessons" I Said that To them.

Strawberry POV
Well, that make Us so Upset "Yeah yeah, You teach is a lessons today, that's good" I said to Blueberry.
And I look to Yoyleberry and Nodding.
"Come here you Blue boy~!" We Say that together.

Nobody POVThen Yoyleberry and Strawberry Tickling Blueberry for revenge to them "Hahahahaha!! No! Stop it! I Ticklish! Hahahaha! Okay!! Okey! I'm sorry! Haha! Stop!!"

Nobody POV
Then Yoyleberry and Strawberry Tickling Blueberry for revenge to them "Hahahahaha!! No! Stop it! I Ticklish! Hahahaha! Okay!! Okey! I'm sorry! Haha! Stop!!"

The moral here is, Even they are a Rivals but they still cares of each others, Blueberry Don't mind if one of them so love Him.

Hope you like the story!