FanTube Experiment

Hai everyone!This is another Object Tickle story, This time is FanXTube ship Story! So this is Inspired me by That_Icee_Hun enjoy it!

One day in the free time, Fan is bored because they not doing a challenge yet, he is just with his Egg and doing his blog. And  then He is thinking about the last episode he did with Test Tube.

Fan Pov.
I remember when we are look at the Stars in the night together, then Test Tube is help my Alien Egg from not get shattered by Paintbrush accidentally, and even in his Side when Steve Cob wanna take my Egg, the words I remember that Test Tube says "He Said, No!" And I was very appreciate that. Then I'm trusting her to protect my egg while I'm the maze even she get burned. And not just that, I and with her is even very closer at each other And I still wondering, if she like me?

Fan: "Uhh... There is nothing that I can do today, but with my Egg and Laptop... *Sigh*
Then I get up and close my Laptop, then I bring my Egg to walk.

I walking and walking until I find the Fending Machine.
Fan: "Hmm.... I remember that Test Tube has a secret Lab in here, maybe she don't mind if I come to visit her?" Good thing Test Tube Telling me a password.
I'm pressing Water, Soda, Water, Soda, Soda. And then the Machine make a sounds and I get sucked up in the Lab.
Fan: "WAAAH!" *Get in*

Test Tube Pov.
I just in my lab to making my new Invasion, and I wearing my Lab Coat this time, until I heard a noise that come to my Lab. And It is Fan.
Fan: "Woah!!"
Fan is in the Slide and His Egg get loss from his hand, good thing I have nice reflect and can get the Egg.
TT: "Fan?!"
Fan: "Wow... You really have a secret Lab?"
TT: *sigh* "Because you are know, it's not Secret anymore..."
Fan: "Wow... Cool Lab! You can making a new invasion everytime you want!"
Fan Taking back his egg.
TT: *fixing InvisiBow* "Glad you like it.... Everyone who come in here is just Touching my Stuff! There is many invasion that not done yet, and it can get broken easily"
Fan: "Oh yeah, I remember that you make Yin-Yang get Separated, and then you and Lightbulb in the Alternate Timeline"

 Everyone who come in here is just Touching my Stuff! There is many invasion that not done yet, and it can get broken easily"Fan: "Oh yeah, I remember that you make Yin-Yang get Separated, and then you and Lightbulb in the Alternate Timeline"

Fan: "What is that you working on? If you don't mind answer..."
TT: "Oh, this is InvisiBow, last time is almost works but it's broken again"
And I done Fixing it.
TT: "Now I think it's done!"
Fan: *put the egg on the Table* "Can I try it? :)"
Fan is the only one who I trusting, and I like him too because we both loves Science. I think he not gonna making a trouble like Yin-Yang and Lightbulb, so I trust him.
TT: "Okay, maybe you can try"
Fan: "Really?"
TT: "Yes, You trusting me for take care of your Egg, so I trust you with my Invasion, and plus, I need you to be my Test Subject too! There is more that I wanna try to"
Fan: "Cool! It's will be wonderful! I bet my Egg will be happy looking this!"
Silly Fan, It can't see anything while it's just in inside, but Maybe it can hear.
TT: "Golly Gee weez! More better!Now we can be Close Toga....... I mean we can be a great Scientist! You can be my Assistant"
What I was thinking?!

Fan Pov.
I can't believe she saying that, She is trust me! And want me to be her assistant.
Fan: "Oh Test Tube~ you should not~"
TT: *A little blush* "Uh... Yeah... Just try that Bow ..."
Then I get the InvisiBow.
Fan: "Wow, looks like my Blue Bow, but this one look great for me in Black, what do you think~?" *Blush*
TT: "Umm...! Look nice! ^///^ now just push that button"
Fan: *push the button on the Bow and He become invisible*
TT: "Oh Golly! It works!"
This is really amazing! I be invisible, but the Bow still can in see.
Fan: "It works! But... The Bow still can be in seen, you must make it invisible too and it gonna be more cool!"
TT: "I trying that later, at least it can be worked, now let's see another"
She is walk to her other invasion. And I wonder if She is Ticklish? I trying to tickle her while I still invisible.

The Objects Show Tickle On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara