2

"Nick...what did you do?" Judy said, slowly turning around after hearing the fox gulp.

"Uh...N-nothing, Judy!" He said, laughing nervously.

Judy raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Is that why you called me by my name?"

His eyes widened. "Uh...n-no...I just did."

"Uh huh...Now, where are the keys?! I wanna get out of this!" She retorted impatiently.

"Well, about that..." Nick said in a low voice. "I...I might've accidentally dropped them out the window.

"WHAT?!" Judy jumped around in her chair, pulling Nick around with her. She stared out the window.

"Nick! How could you be so stupid?!!!!"

"Hey, calm down, whiskers." He said. "It's ok. We're not gonna die."

"I might if you don't stop talking!" Said Judy, desperately trying to get out of her chair.

She dragged Nick out of the office room, so that they could look for the key outside. There was a very slim chance they would find it.

"Hey guys!" Clawhauser greeted them again, but they just kept walking.

He noticed that when they turned the corner, they were both connected by handcuffs.  That's weird...the cheetah wondered.

Judy stopped outside by the building, placing her left hand on her hip. "Where are they?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think they're a little more ahead near that trashcan." He said.

"They better be." Judy grumbled as she followed Nick across the sidewalk.

"Hey! There they are!" Nicks suddenly yelled, pulling Judy behind him as he ran towards the shiny metal object by the sewer.

"Whoa...Nick-wait!" She said, lagging behind him.

Once they got to their destination, Judy bent down halfway to pick up the keys, when Nick beat her to it.

"Nick! Let me handle them this time-NOOOO!!!!" She yelled dramatically as the keys slipped out of his grip, and fell into the sewer.

Judy's mouth hung open, held Nick prayed for his life.

"Nick! How could you?! You're such an idiot! You ruin everything!"

"Carrots, I...I'm sorry! It was just an accident. Honest!" He pleaded.

Judy scoffed. And since you got us into this mess, I'm gonna have to get us out! As usual!"

"Judy. I am so, terribly sorry." He said dramatically, holding a hand to his chest.

"I'm not falling for your theatrical skills." Said Judy.

Nick raised an eyebrow, slyly. "You think I have skills?"

Judy blushed a little at his statement. "Well, I...No! Definitely not! You do have a skill for screwing things up, though!"