-gender-

[edited]
Wonwoo woke up in his old room. He really missed the comfort of his bed and the small space of his room. He sat up and stretched his arms before standing up. He laid a hand on his stomach as he walked downstairs.

"Wonwoo are you hungry?" His mom asked him. He nodded at her. "I'm not really but I need to feed the thing inside me. They won't stop kicking me." Wonwoo laughed as he sat down at the table.

"You were like that. Your kicks actually hurt and you even did it when I was in labour. It hurt a lot." He laughed again. "Is that why I was in the football team in high school?" Wonwoo asked as his mother placed his breakfast in front of him. She shrugged. "It could've been. Maybe he or she would be the same."

He ate his food with his hand still on his stomach. It became a habit for it. He guesses it's because a lot of girls(and preggy boys) do it. He doesn't know why though.

"Are they coming here or are you meeting them?" His mom asked him. "I'm meeting up with them on the bus." He told her.

He got up after eating and placed his plate and cutlery in the sink before going upstairs and getting changed.

He bushed his teeth and sorted his messy hair out before walking back downstairs and leaving his parents house. He walked to the bus stop and Vernon has texted him saying that it would be the second bus that gets there.

After a bus it was the bus boonon was on so he boarded, paid and sat in front of them, turning to talk to them.

"How have you been Wonwoo?" Seungkwan asked. "I've been well. How about you two? How's your stomach?" Wonwoo asked them. They talked about babies, ignoring mentioning about how he is without Mingyu. They reached the bus stop the doctors hut is near and they got off.

They entered and Wonwoo asked his name then Seungkwan asked his.

"I can't wait to know the gender!" Seungkwan cheered for Wonwoo. Wonwoo couldn't wait either. Jihoon and Wonwoo had bought a new crib for the baby room. There is currently 3; Sungjoon, the twins and when Wonwoo's crib gets there it would be 4. It's a big room so it'll fit all 4 cribs into it and it also has drawers of clothes, a baby desk, a play mat and a toy box. The walls are a painted sky with clouds, and grass and hills and dinosaurs on the grass.

"Jeon Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo walked into the doctors room. Dr Min was there. She called in Wonwoo's friends.

Seungkwan sat on the seat next to Wonwoo while Vernon stood behind his husband with a hand on his shoulder.

"Wonwoo you're here to see the gender and Seungkwan you are here for a check up." The boys nodded at Dr Min. Dr Min asked Wonwoo to lay down and he did. She did the ultra sound and the doctor and boonon smiled as they at it. Wonwoo wasn't looking, he was too nervous. Dr Min wrote down the gender on a piece of paper and printed the ultra sound scan and passed them to Wonwoo.

He smiled at the baby in the picture before looking at the note. In blue bold capped letters it said, "BOY". Wonwoo's smile grew wider and he started crying. He sat up, his top falling and Seungkwan hugged him.

"Congratulations Wonwoo!"

After Seungkwans check up they headed home and Wonwoo took a pic of the scan and note and sent them to his parents.

Mom: omg! It's a fetus Wonwoo! I'm so framing that picture. You should too!

Dad: congrats son!

Wonwoo: thanks mom, thanks dad

And that's what Wonwoo did. He bought a frame big enough for it before going to Jicheols.

"Hey guys!"

Wonwoo took off his shoes and hung his jacket up. When he walked into the living room Jihoon and Seungcheol were sitting on the couch, with Jinwoo and Sungjoon in their laps, staring at him.

"So?" Seungcheol asked.

"It's a boy!"

They hugged and he framed the scan.

"He's so cute." Jihoon complimented. Even though it was a scan and you couldn't see his face Wonwoo did had to agree with the smaller. Oh yeah Dr Min told Wonwoo the genders of Jihoon's twins. It's a boy and girl.

This family is expanding really quickly. Wonwoo thought, smiling at the kids playing with their dads and smiling at his baby boy.