-dinner-

Mingyus PoV

"Hey. Minwoo? You sure you don't wanna go?" I asked my son who has locked himself in his room. There was no reply. I sighed and went downstairs to see Wonwoo ready to go with Ah Jin. "Is he not coming?" Wonwoo asked. I shook my head. "He's still not saying a word." I grabbed my car keys. "But we can't just have dinner without him? He doesn't know how to use the cooker." I nodded at my husbands statement. Seungsol being in the hospital is really hurting our son. Especially since they're dating. Yes we've been knew.

I pulled up my phone and opened the dominos app. I ordered his favourite pizza-in large, cookies, wedges, ice cream, coke and a few dips.

"I ordered him a dominos. Hopefully he'll eat it. Minwoo! If the door goes, answer it! We'll be back soon." I yelled up to him. It'll be a nice surprise for him.

"Come on. Let's go." Wonwoo spoke, heading out the door. I followed after, locking the door behind me and going towards the drivers side. I put on my seatbelt and drove off once I started the car. "Will he be alright?" Wonwoo asked. I smiled and nodded at him. "Of course. He's hurting but he's strong. Plus Kieran and his friends got expelled so everything will be hopefully normal at school." I spoke, following the directions on the GPS to the restaurant.

"It's just he's still so young and if he didn't get there in time, Seungsol might be in a coma. What if Ah Jin goes through this when she's older but we're not there to help her like we are with Minwoo right now?"

We where now parked outside the restaurant and I stared wide eyed at Wonwoo.

"Babe. We'll always be there to help our children. Even when we're dead. We're not gonna abandon our kids just cuz we committed the die." I earned a smack on the arm. "Daddies! No fighting!" Ah Jin said, a cure stern look on her face. "Awe we're sorry sweetie. Let's go in before we're late." Wonwoo got out first, then me. I picked Ah Jin up and we all walked inside the restaurant.

"Hello a reservation for Kim?" Wonwoo said. "Yup you're right on time! Please follow me to your table." We followed the girl to our table and sat down in our seats. "I was told there would be four of you. Did the other cancel?" She asked, handing us our menus and Ah Jin the kiddy menu. "Yeah our son is not feeling very well." I spoke. She nodded and left, letting us decide what to eat.

"Should we all visit Jicheol tomorrow? It's been too long since we last saw them." I suggested. "Yeah that sounds great! I wonder if Boonon and the others will join. We could all use a family gathering." Wonwoo laughed.

The waitress came over and took our orders. "I'll have the spaghetti with salad." Wonwoo said. "I'll get the vegetarian pizza and she'll have mac and cheese." She wrote all this down. "Any drinks?" She asked. We ordered our drinks and waited for her to return.

"Maybe I should phone him." Wonwoo said, going to grab his phone out his bag but I stopped him.

"Honey. He'll be fine. He's probably playing a game while eating his pizza. After we're done you can phone him then ok?" I assured my husband who sighed and nodded. "Fine. We should go see Seungsol afterwards anyway." He said, munching on a breadstick.

"We just saw him yesterday." I said, chuckling at Ah Jin's drawings. "Yeah but Minwoo wasn't there. We can't just visit his boyfriend twice in a row without him. Plus he needs to see him at some point. I'm scared that he's thinking this is all his fault."

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Then let's hurry up here."

-third person-

The family finished their food, leaving the restaurant after paying and heading back home to their son. When they reached their home they saw Minwoo outside their house talking to a boy. Minwoo spotted them, waving. The boy turned around and waved as well.

Mingyu parked the car, Wonwoo getting out and going towards his son.

"Hi Minwoo. Did you enjoy your pizza?" He asked his son who nodded, the boy did as well. "Thanks for ordering it. We liked it a lot." Mingyu soon came up to the others with his daughter in his arms.

"So Minwoo who's this?" He asked. "Oh this is Byungchan. He goes to my school. Byungchan these are my dads Mingyu and Wonwoo. And that's Ah Jin my little sister." Minwoo introduced them, Byungchan shaking their hands. "It's nice to meet you three. I came to give Minwoo his homework but he invited me for pizza. But I should get going now. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye to Minwoo then his parents and sister before leaving.

The family went inside their house. Minwoo started to walk upstairs but Wonwoo stopped him, dragging him into the living room.

"So how come we've never heard of Byungchan?" Mingyu asked his son who sat across from them. He shrugged. "We only talk during school so I didn't expect him to come to the door with my homework. But he's a really fun guy, I swear. He's nothing like Kieran." He said, smiling slightly. "That's good. He seems nice. Does he know Seungsol?" Wonwoo said, braiding Ah Jins hair. Minwoo nodded. "They're really close at school."

The parents exchanged a look, Mingyu nodded. "Do you wanna invite him tomorrow when we're going to see your boyfriend?" He questioned. Minwoo nodded before pulling a shocked face at the two who started to laugh. "It's okay Min. We've known since you got together. Y'all ain't slick." Mingyu said, getting a slap on the arm from Wonwoo. "What? It's fine. Plus it was so obvious. You wouldn't leave each others sides. It was adorable." He laughed.

Minwoo left his parents, running to his room out of embarrassment.

"Look what you did. You know he's shy about relationships." Wonwoo said, standing up. "Come on Ah Jinnie. Let's go for a bath." He grabbed his daughters hand, taking her towards the stairs. "Oh come on sweetie. We were gonna tell him anyway. He would still be the same." Wonwoo didn't answer and just kept going up stairs.

"Kim Wonwoo! Don't ignore me-"

"Just get your ass up here and bath with us!" Wonwoo shouted, cutting him off. "But then we cant do y'know." Mingyu said, walking up behind him, wiggling his eyebrows. Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"You can just stay stinky."

"Honey! Let me bath with you! It's just been awhile."

Wonwoo stopped right outside the bathroom, Ah Jin looking up him. "You're sleeping on the couch." He said before going inside with his daughter.

"Wooie! Don't be a meanie!"

Mingyu sighed, noticing Minwoo standing beside him and a disgusted look on his face. "Y'all are weird." He said before going downstairs.

-

Shit way to end but hey, its over 1000 words. Plus its an update whoop whoop