-little boy problems-

I swear there's not gonna be a lot of these time skips but I can't promise that

Wonwoo's PoV(7 years later. Wonwoo is 33(omg) and Mingyu is 31 while Minwoo is 13)

I stretched my arms as I woke up from my nap. I heard crying from the room next door.

"Gyu go see if Ah Jin is ok." I said to him, taking his earphones out of his ears.
"You need to chill on that game. You're obsessed." I smiled. "Yah. Ahjussi. Why yo so rude?" I laughed and pinched his ear. "Just because I'm 33 doesn't mean I'm that old! Now go check on our daughter!" Mingyu grinned and quickly kissed my nose before going next door.

I sighed. He's just like Minwoo. I heard laughter coming from Minwoo's room. Seungsol was currently staying here while Boonon went on their anniversary trip.

"Why is it so loud today?"

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to make some ramen for me.

"She needs some milk!" Mingyu came running in the kitchen, holding onto Ah Jin. "You're such a meme!" I laughed. I watched Mingyu as he fed her her formula from the bottle.

"Woo dad!" Minwoo came running to me. He's gotten more handsomer with his brown hair that complimented his features. He really looks like us. Ah Jin is as pale as me with big eyes.

"What is it Minwooie?"

"I ain't a kid anymore~ anyway what is the feeling when you feel something strange in your stomach when you look at someone?" He asked. I smiled. I sat us down and Mingyu sat next to me cradling Ah Jin.

"That is called feeling butterflies. It means that you're nervous around that person and you feel something towards them. You like someone don't you?" His fate lit up red and he looked away. "I-I do not!" I grinned and reached over and pinched his red warm cheek.

"So cute~! Who is the special person that my little Minwooie likes?" He slapped my hand. "Minwoo it's ok. This is the first time you've ever liked someone. It's ok to tell us. That's why we're here." Mingyu said. I nodded.

He looked down and was bitting his lip.

"O-ok. T-they're upstairs." He stuttered. Mingyu and I gasped. "You like Seungsol?" Mingyu asked. He nodded slightly.

Minwoo's PoV

This is so embarrassing~ I never thought that I would ever like a boy for my first crush. Now I have my dads treating me like a child because I told them. I should've just looked up what the feeling was.

"Minwoo-ah! Wanna play some CoD?" Seungsol asked as he walked in here. I got that feeling again and quickly nodded.

He left and I went to follow him but Gyu dad stopped me.

"You can either tell him or wait. You're still young. You should give yourself time to think things through." I nodded and walked towards Seungsol. He really looks like Uncle Vernon.

"Hey Minwoo. Is there anyone you like at school?" Seungsol asked as I set up the game.
I froze. "Uh, umm- no I don't." I quickly said. "Ah. Well I like this girl and I know for sure she also likes me." I felt pain in my chest where my heart is.

He likes a girl. It must be Wattanapanit Taeng. She is the foreign transfer student from Bangkok. He calls her Chamoe which is the Korean word for Melon as that's what her name means.

"Oh, I see. I'm sure you and her will be a great couple." I sadly said. We played the game and I lost every time.

"Oh come on Minwoo! Why are you so shit at this game?!" Seungsol yelled. "Language!" I heard Woo dad yell from the kitchen. He was making dinner for us. "Sorry! Anyway you know Taeng right?" I nodded. "Well it's her. She's just so pretty." I kept quiet. I guess this is what you would call, heartbroken.

After playing for awhile Woo dad yelled on us for dinner. I think Gyu dad is still at work. We sat at the dinner table and I played with my food. "Minwoo-ah. Are you ok? You look pale?" Woo dad asked me. "Oh yeah I'm ok. Just not hungry." I said. "He was terrible at the game. Usually he's beating me." Seungsol told dad.

I looked at Ah Jin. She'll never remember Ah Bin, her twin sister. She passed away just a day after her birth. She had a very weak heart and it was too unstable for her to survive.

"I'm gonna go in a shower." I said. I stood up and left. "Seungsol watch Ah Jin for a minute." I heard Woo dad.

"Minwoo. What's wrong? Usually you and Seungsol are laughing at dinner time." I looked at dad. "H-he likes a girl from school." I slowly said, hearing my voice crack. Dad wrapped me in a hug and I started crying.

"Go take that shower and get to bed I'll tell Seungsol to do the same." I nodded and left to go upstairs.

I'll just date to get ride of these feelings for him.

Ooo~ Also if anyone thought that the title was about Minwoo getting a lil boner then shame on you... jk xD I've also been thinking about something but I'll explain what I've been thinking at the end of this story

-kris