-"yes"-

Wonwoos pov

After I had met Taeyoung she's all that has been visiting now. I hardly see Seungsol anymore. Did they get in a fight? I don't even know. Minwoo doesn't tell Mingyu and I anything now.

"Wonwoo are you ok?"

I snapped out of my train of thoughts from Mingyu. "Yeah I'm ok. Just worried about Minwoo and Seungsol. I wonder what happened between the two." Mingyu squeezed my hand. "I'm sure they're fine. We'll have them talk about it to us. Now let's hurry the movie is about to start."

Mingyu and I went into the theatre and sat in our seats near the back. It's been so long since we had a day out due to work and the baby. I leaned my head on his shoulder and intertwined our fingers. "They'll make up again won't they?" I asked. "Of course they will. They're like two peas in a pod."

The movie soon ended and goddamn I cried. Train To Busan is the saddest movie I've ever watched. We walked out and I was wiping my tears away with my sleeves. "Awe lets go get ice cream to cheer you up." I smiled at Mingyu and we went to get ice cream.

"Goddamn it Hoshi quit moving jobs." Mingyu said. "Shut up I keep getting fired. Anyway what do you want?" "Wooie go sit down. I know what you want." I grinned and pecked his cheek before going and sitting in a booth. I tapped my fingers on the table like a little kid as I waited.

"Come on be brave!"

"Shut the fuck up Soonyoung!"

I laughed slightly. Seconds later Mingyu came back with the ice creams and sat down. He placed mine in front of my face and I grinned. Banana and strawberry ice cream with sprinkles. A 33 year old acting like a little child is a strange sight to see. I scooped up some ice cream and put it in my mouth, savouring the taste. "Mmm~ I missed this!" I scooped up more and when I put it in my mouth I felt something metal and round. I took it out of my mouth and stared in shock at the sight. In my hand is a silver ring with the word 'meanie' engraved on the outside. 'KMY♡JWW' was engraved on the inside. I started to tear up.

"So, Jeon Wonwoo, will you be the eanie to my m?" I nodded frantically, tears pouring out of my eyes. "Yes. Yes I will." Mingyu got out of the booth with open arms. I got up and hugged him tightly.

After the hug he put the ring on my finger and we finished our ice creams before heading home.

"Thank you Jiga for looking after them." I smiled. "You're welcome. A girl came over asking for Minwoo but he ran off somewhere. I'm sorry. I was feeding Ah Jin her food and he ran out the door. He hasn't came back." Mingyu ran out of the house. "Here's your money-" "no keep it. After me losing Minwoo I don't deserve it. I'll see you next time." She grabbed her coat and bag and left the house. I picked up Ah Jin from her cot and held her close. "Don't ever turn into your brother." I smiled at her. She giggled.

---

It was 4 hours later and Mingyu or Minwoo hasn't returned. "How could he run away? And he's not even picking up his phone." I laid back in the chair with a sleeping Ah Jin in my arms. I started to hear the pitter patter of rain hit the windows. "Oh god. They're gonna catch a cold."

I stood up and went towards the front door and opened it, stepping out onto the porch. I sat in one of the deck chairs and waited for them to return. I saw tall and small figures walk in the dark. I stood up and quickly got towels for them, also putting Ah Jin to bed. I returned and wrapped a towel around their shoulders.

"Young man never do that again." I warned. "Sorry dad. You don't have to say it. I know I'm grounded." He wasn't looking at me. "You're right. Now go take a shower and get to bed." I sighed as I watched Minwoo go into the house. "Where was he?" I asked. "He was at some park a couple of miles away. He never told me what happened but he was crying and muddy." Mingyu and I walked back into the house and I locked the door.

"Well he's a teen. Maybe he went to visit someone from school and lost his way home. I'm sure he's fine." I went into the kitchen with Mingyu following.

"Well now that we're engaged why don't we have a little fun?" Mingyu smirked as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Honey I would love to but we have a daughter who needs fed and a son who sleeps late and likes to come down here. Maybe later and we'll get Jiga to babysit them." I smiled. "You're no fun." He pouted. I kissed his lips and made food for us.

OMG ITS A UPDATE!!!! ISNT THIS A WILD CHAPTER. THAT WAS THE SURPRISE I WAS TALKING ABOUT A FEW CHAPTERS AGO. THEM GETTING ENGAGED. ASDFGHJKL TGEYRR SO CUTE FUK BYE