Day 16: Common Flower

Gazelle

Wire left along with his huddle of friends. Saying goodbye became the hardest thing. Parting ways coursed a thousand emotions. Signified a roller coaster of feelings in Gazelle's mind, looping in a constant battle.
Once the little ones went out of sight, she became alone.

8:00pm

This loneliness; being desolate from habitation and of self-centered happiness lasted until 8:00pm.
Night struck the murky sky, gusting winds slowed, the moon dimmed down, letting the urban lights take over the nights session. Nature calmed on the rain, let it tone to sprinkles, centered for a calmer direction. The sight of a sunny way is so far away, tethered in a moths wing, stringed in webs.
Deep within the night, there must be a sunny way, at least on the ground. Where Gazelle could step herself in. Cover away from thick sadness.
Maybe a solution of light can be found for her, steal her away from this void she clings herself too.
Best resolution that came in mind is taking a walk. A really long walk. A decent walk anywhere, perhaps agreeable
With her liking, amiable; pleasant like a summer day.
So that's what Gazelle decided to do. She bolted off the warm sofa, put on a white slim jacket, changed into a pair of Jack's Pjs, grabbed her music player, tucked her earbuds in, slipped her horns in the cut slots of her hoodie and went out the doors.

First song that came in mind is LFur90 from Furry Seconds to Zootopia. (Thirty Seconds To Mars.)
LFur90 is an instrumental track, starring two profound instruments. The Guitar and peculiar bells.
This combination is simply amazing, balanced on acoustics, reduced in activity and lacking acuteness. Songs like this are rare to stumble upon.
Which just by hearing this song, this gave Gazelle an idea. To make a track that has no versatile instruments. But just a guitar and her voice. Certainly this won't fail, no person will refuse this idea, go against it and reject it's rooting purpose.
Before she deepened herself upon the track, she let it slide away. To the background of her mind.
The walk around the quiet outside harnesses her to think of her past, the street lamps, the sprinkler systems, passing cars, smells of fresh cut grass and the stares she made at the vivid streets.
The street lamps shined on the glossy road, revealing the cracks, the dull yellow streaks, bumps, dips and tire marks.
So much of the reflection made her think about her past.
Reasons why she let it go, stopped regretting things she's never done, things she wanted to do.
The past never really got to her, she behaved her herself against her past. Like a beekeeper to a festival of bees.
But this night. Everything is resurfacing. Making her regret certain things.
Things that could've happened, that would've made a difference, that could've gave her another role.
How ever one thing kept playing back over and over again in her head.

A mental recording from her high school years, taking place on a day after school was over. During her junior year. Where she went to the school's library and returned her book for another. The book she turned in was named Utopia: Wilde Ride. It's the best book she's written paws down. After reading it about five times, she decided to paw it in, let others take a good look at its magnificent phrases and quotes.
After giving the book back, she began looking for some other books. Any book in particular, that has romance at the most, that's seldom in beauty as that Utopia Book.
She's picky when it comes down to reading a book, she judges the cover, even though she's not suppose to. Books with over boarded pictures bother her, or books that have covers loaded with awards and special effects. Those books are cringe worthy, too popular and way too recognized to be cool.
Eventually stubborn teenage Gazelle selected a few novels. Romance novels to be precise and went towards the counter, as she made her way a wolf accidentally ran into her. Causing her to fall on the floor. Harshly she landed, rubbing her head in pain.
"Oh gosh I'm sorry!" Said the wolf.
Gazelle gazed at him and shrugged it off. "It's fine. Accidents happen."
The apologetic wolf helped picked her things up and feasted himself upon her eyes, stared at her without looking away.
"You okay there wolf guy?" Gazelle said, picking herself up. He was to stunned to help her up. Or do anything in the technical side.
"Uhh. Yeah. Uh here's your books. Heh. Have a nice day Gazelle."
"Yeah you to... Wait. How do you know my name?"
It was too late.. The wolf already went away. Swift and stealth he exited the library, not daring to stare back.
Such a strange guy. Gazelle shrugged off the scene that took place and paid for her books then she went on home.