Chapter 32. Date

Liam: ''What did he say?'' He ask as we walk out of the building.

You: ''He just gave me a book he wanted me to read.'' I smile.

Liam: ''What book?'' 

You: ''Fifty Shades of Grey.''

Liam: ''Oh.''

You: ''I've already read it.''

Liam: ''Oh, you have?'' He says, sarcastic clear in his voice.

You: ''Yea. Surprise?'' I laugh and he joins.

As we reach his car, he opens the door for me and I thank him with a smile. I get in and watch as he walks to the other side of the car to get in himself. Just as he reach out to open his door he stops and pull his phone out. He text a message and get in, in a whole different mood. Without looking at me, he start the car and put his hand os his lap. He is mad. Who texted him?

From you to Joe:

*Where are you?* 

From Joe to you: 

*On my way. Is there enough space for one more?*

One more? Maybe Marcel and him is going for studying again.

You: ''Joe is on his way. Can he bring a friend?'' I ask.

Liam: ''Sure.'' He try to pull a smile, but fails.

From you to Joe: 

*Yea, but hurry up. :)*

Minutes later, Joe appears on the path with a boy. A really hot boy. Why is every boy on this school either adorable or hot? I wave at Joe through the window and both Joe and his friend waves back. His friend is wearing a black Guns and Roses shirt with the sleeves cut off. He wears dark blue jeans and black converse. His hair is curly and light brown. He have dimples, gosh he is cute. As they enter the car, Josephs friend start laughing. God, even his laugh is adorable. 

Joe: ''Sorry for waiting.'' Joe smiles and Liam pull out of the parking lot faster than ever.

Ashton: ''I'm Ashton.'' Josephs friend tell us.

You: ''So you are the famous Ashton.'' I smile and turn around in my seat to shake his hand.

Ashton: ''I am.'' He laughs. What a happy kid.

You: ''And you are from New Zealand or something?'' I smile.

Ashton: ''Australia.'' 

Joe: ''You do really suck at accent El.'' He laughs and Ashton and I joins him.

I turn around to face the road again and Liam doesn't pull a face. What makes him so mad? I would die to know who texted him. 

You: ''Are you okay?'' I ask him.

He tighten his grip around the steering wheel and take a deep breath.

Liam: ''Yes.'' He says and breathes out.

You: ''Are you sure? You seem upset about something.'' I say.

Liam: ''I'm fine okay.'' He snaps and speed up the car. ''Where do you live Ashton?'' He look up in the mirror to look at Ashton.

Ashton: ''Uhm, turn right next time and I'll guide you.'' He smiles and his eyes goes from Liams to mine in the mirror. 

Liam does as Ashton say and he guides him down the road.

Ashton: ''Nice meeting you two.'' He smiles and gets out. ''See you tomorrow Joe.'' He smiles and slam the door closed.

Liam: ''Should I just drive you two home?''