Shot

I looked down the hall to see Shane on the ground, not moving. I wasn't sure if he was dead, but at the moment I didn't care. Nathan had shot him. I looked to my left to where he was standing.

But, he wasn't there. I noticed his crumpled body at my feet and immediately dropped down to my knees.

"No," I said. It came out as barely a whisper. I turned him over so I could see the front of him.

There was a dark pool of blood beside him. He clutched his stomach. I moved his hands to see the blood that stained them. I hadn't heard one gunshot, I'd heard two.

"No," I said again touching my hand gently to the wound. He winced. "Nathan," I said. He looked up at me with a pained smile. I felt hot tears begin streaming down my face.

He slowly reached up and caressed my face with his right hand wiping away my tears in the process. I knew he was in extreme pain.

"Nathan," I huffed out between sobs. I reached down and hugged around his neck. His left arm wrapped around my back and he rubbed circles into it, trying to give me some comfort.

I rubbed my right cheek on his and kissed it. I could see tears in his eyes as he looked up at me.

Then it hit me, my best friend had just been shot. He is bleeding and will die if I don't do something to save him.

"Nathan, I need to get you to help," I said. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. Then he looked at his watch doing somethings on it and took it off.

"It will get you there," he said quietly as he handed it to me. I soon noticed it wasn't a watch. The device had a gps in it and a location was already set for me.

I tore off one of Nathan's sleeves and pulled up his shirt covering his wound. I wrapped the torn off sleeve around his abdomen to put pressure on the wound and help with the bleeding.

I helped him to slowly get up off the ground. "How are we going to get there?" he asked me. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk all the way there on his own and he knew it too.

"I am not leaving you," I said keeping him up by holding him under his arms. I thought for a moment. "Get on my back," I said.

"What?" he asked surprised.

"Get on my back, I'm carrying you there." He looked at me like I was crazy but soon he jumped on my back, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, like I was giving him a piggyback ride.

I strapped the gps to my wrist and began walking. I went down another hallway then I came upon a door that led outside. When I got outside, I saw that we were in a deserted part of London where there were many tall buildings but few people around.

I walked slowly making sure I wasn't hurting Nathan. I could feel his blood seeping through the back of my shirt. His head was laid on my shoulder and I could feel his warm, jagged breath on my neck. He was having a hard time back there. I hadn't noticed, but I still had some tears streaming down my face as I walked.

I walked for quite a while, at least a mile, along the pavement. I could hear Nathan groan in pain as he shifted on my back. "It's ok," I said. "We'll be there soon."

We had walked miles and I knew Nathan had lost a lot of blood. I could feel the whole back of my shirt soaked in the sticky, warm liquid.

We came to the location on the gps. I quickly went inside. It was an office building. I helped Nathan down off my back and laid him down on the floor. "Are you sure this is right?" I asked him.

He didn't answer. I noticed he was taking short breaths. "Nathan, Nathan stay with me," I said frantically.

I started crying hard, heavy sobs, "Help!" I called as I knelt next to Nathan. "Someone help!" I called out into the empty office building. I looked down at Nathan as he laid on the carpeted floor.

Nathan reached up, and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Please don't leave me," I cried as I held his hand.

"I won't, I promise," he was able to whisper out. He brought my hand to his trembling lips and kissed it.

I began to sob harder. I could no longer speak. I had a massive head ache from crying so hard.

"I love you," he said looking up at me.

His blue-green eyes fluttered close and his hand went limp in my own. Letting out a heavy sob I leant near his face and kissed his cheek. I cried rivers of my warm, wet tears onto his skin.

I heard the patter of footsteps and heard a Bolton accent behind me say, "Mate! You better come 'ere!"

"What is it?" I heard a Manchester accent say in reply.

"It's Nath!" the Bolton accent yelled back. I heard the sound of more footsteps coming into the room. Someone knelt on the other side of Nathan as I still sobbed over him.

I looked up at them through my blurred vision. He had dark brown spiky hair and a bald guy came down next to him.

I heard more footsteps. I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. "Shhh," they said pulling me back from Nathan. "It's going to be aright," an Irish accent cooed.

"Nathan," I whimpered. "Please help him," I pleaded.

"Its going to be ok. We are getting him help," they said as they held me close to them, rubbing my back.

More people gathered around Nathan as my vision blurred and my fatigue took over. Soon, darkness surrounded me.

A/N - Hey readers! Thank you for being so patient with me today. I was busy for like 6 hours and i forgot how much i had already written. But i had a bunch done and i was able to finish the chapter for you guys today!

Hope you all liked it! Was it what you expected? What do you think will happen next? Will Nathan survive? What do you think of him saying 'i love you' to Nicki?

Tell me what you think! I'd love some feedback! Comment, vote, fan! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! - Cassie