The Following Year

February 29th (almost a year after Rigby and Eileen are dating)

Morning

Eileen's P.O.V

It's been almost a year since Rigby and I go out together. We had captured so many memories, he even had kissed me! Only on the cheek is good enough. For the least of it, I think? 

I feel sorry for Mordecai, though, that he couldn't move on with his love story when CJ broke up with him AGAIN during Muscleman and Starla's wedding. For a guy having hard times like that, me and Rigby don't bother him much and just go do things without him. CJ's not showing up at the coffee shop anymore as well after the break-up. Oh, how I miss us hang out together as buds!

After putting on my casual clothes, I sit down at the living room and having cereal while watching news from the flat TV screen that Rigby has set up for me. Nothing much is happening, huh.

"Knock! Knock!"

Hmm? That's weird. Curiosity is beating me as I get up to open the door.

Mordecai? "Hey, Eileen... I need your help with something." He looks kinda depressed.

"Oh, okay. What's the problem?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders and says, "I want you to help me find a new girlfriend. You have many friends at the campus, right?"

"Wait, hold on. What about CJ?"

"I-i don't... know... We last talked during Muscleman's wedding last year. Since then, I never see her again. We need some time away from each other." He pauses his explanation and starts sobbing. God, it seems that the break-up effects him a lot.

I pat his right arm and says,"Me too! You both are so cool and awesome. Why would she avoid you this long? Rigby and I are just fine with our relationship. We're still friends."

Mordecai continues,"Your closeness with him is kinda special, you know. You guys are so similar, yet so different. CJ and I were on the other way around. But in the end... I can't believe I'm sating this, but... Rigby is more mature than I am in relationships."

I stare at him with my mouth open. "That's friggin' deep, man. I guess I could help you with your dating game."

Mordecai smiles slowly. "Wow, thanks Eileen! You're so nice. Tell me when they're ready to date this guy~" he puts his thumbs up.

"No problem. Say, where's Rigby? I haven't see him recently." I look around if he's hiding or something.

The blue jay shakes his head. "Sorry, he's having the school aptitude test today. You can come to the house after hours, though. Please, be our guest!" He walks away back to the cart.

"Alright then, bye!" I wave my hands.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the town...
(The West Anderson High School)

Rigby's P.O.V

Why do schools have to torture us!? Can't they get enough with those assignments and crap??
But I'm willing to finish for Eileen... AND for me.

Kring~!!

"People, get to your seats! Let's just get this over with. I need to finish stacks of paperwork this week... Ugh..." Principal Dean shouts from nowhere.

He glances at me and say,"Hey, Rigby! You better pass this test as everyone else does. Don't fret, aptitude tests are easy. Just use your common sense! If you can't even pass this one, I don't know HOW to deal with you anymore." Then, he waddles to his room. Pfft, WADDLES. The word fits him right.

The test starts and I look at the questions. Wow, he's right! Common sense do helps much. One question catches my attention.

'45. What do you want to do when you finish high school?
Answers: a. Continue my studies overseas
                   b. Get a part-time job
                   c. Get married
                   d. Etc.'

When I was in high school, I never DID think of anything about my future. Come to think of it, I wanna do something that makes everyone happy, especially her.

So, I circle the answer 'c'.

End of Part 2

A/N: Heya guys! I recently watched the episode "Rigby Goes to the Prom" and I cringed much!! The couple looked hella cute!! And me and my sis gone lmao when Rigby's dad crashed the prom with only wearing his singlet and undies. For those who haven't watch it yet, WATCH IT. And remember, exams are hard.

#rigleen

#rigleen_is_canon