Sudden Panic

March 15th

Rigby's P.O.V

Oh, crap. Why is this happening right now?? I walk around in the waiting room with some intense anxiousness crawling inside me. I mean, like, I have prepared pretty much for dozens of times.

Mordecai who notices me panicking instantly asks,"Dude, chill. You're doing this only once, and then, you're done for! Wanna take a walk outside to calm down?"

"Slap me to make sure I'm alright! Please!!!"

That is just the right time Benson pokes his glass head behind the door. A grin appears on his face. "With pleasure--"

He shuffles to me and slaps my puffy cheeks. The sound effect even echoes across the room. A tear falls down into my face, but now I do not want to think about it.

"Oh no, did you not!" Fives exclaims in shock.

I only respond with non-stop heavy breathing. And some nods, I guess. The air-cond in here is going full blast, but still I am sweating as if it is summer. Come to think of it, there is a long word to describe what I am feeling now, but I forgot...

"Stop hyperventilating, bro! It's getting on my nerves," orders Muscleman while blocking his ears with his hands. Oh, yeah! That is exactly it.

"Thanks, Muscleman," I say before exiting the auditorium, leaving him making a confused face.

In case you were wondering, we are having our wedding ceremony at the park. As it is the best place to hold any occasions, and all of us kinda love the park itself.

The park looks so peaceful. Flowers petals are flying all around us. Baby birds are learning to walk with the mother bird. Not to mention the perfect weather to be outdoors. It is not like usual when the park gets attacked by random people.

"Hey, Rigby. Do you remember the first time we got jobs here?" Mordecai starts.

"Why the heck not? We used to drink so many sodas until Benson got pissed off and yelled at us like crazy. Those days will be remembered always..." I answer, making the two of us laugh.

"...didn't realized it's been years since we worked here. I mean, look at you; you're getting married! Deep down, I'm so proud of you, Rigby. A girlfriend, a high school diploma-- you stepped ahead of me. Meanwhile, I'm going nowhere beyond this job. I barely have any luck to do anything left. I feel worthless," he continues in a very serious tone.

Suddenly, I hear him tearing up. Oh gees, no...

I reach out my hand to pat his back. Tilting my head to see his face, I say,"There, there, buddy. Don't break yourself for my sake! You are worth a friend, Mordecai. Without you, I might've not been this great. When I made trouble, or being in trouble, you've always been there to save my butt. After all, you're my best friend in the whole wide world! C'mon, keep it together."

"Dude, that was beautiful. But please, save those for your upcoming speech, will ya?"

We laugh some more, before I know I am crying as well.

"Wipe those tears, Rigby! Aren't you ashamed if Eileen sees you weeping like a baby!? Hahaha!!"

"Stop talking!! YOU'RE the one who started this," I punch him in the arms, but of course, this leads to no avail.

"Mordecaiiii!! Rigbyyyy!! There you areeee!!" A familiar voice coming to us.

"Pops!" We shout in unison.

He huffs and pants before he could take a breath. Boy, he looks exhausted.

The Lolliman looks up to meet eye contact as he opens his mouth. "D-do you realize what time it is? I-it's s-starting!" he stammers.

"Shit!" I run as fast as I could.

End of Part 12

A/N: 626 words, not bad XD -- anyways, feel free to read my another newly-published Rigleen fanfic: Stop Talking and Dance!

Have a nice day and get ready for 2017 *evil grin*