Just Another Guys Night

Still March 5th

Night

Rigby's P.O.V

Alright!! We're now set with Guys Night again. While waiting for the others, me and Mordecai play Zombies Return: When He Crawls. Oh dang, he's in the lead!

"Dude, gimme some chance for the final boss battle! Don't keep 'em to yourself like you always do with being Player 1," I convince him to slow down. But NO, he's still controlling the game like a pro who have played the game. And we just bought it last weekend!

He takes a quick glance at me and looks back at the TV screen WITHOUT stopping moving his hand on the controller.

"Rigby, let me have fun for once. You always distract me when I'm playing. That's not fair!"he rants. Then, some words appear on the screen.

CONGRATULATIONS P1 - YOU DEFEATED THE BOSS

YOU WIN

What? He's that fast?!! For reels?! I even try to flip the coffee table, but... "Nyeeeehhheehhh!!!!!"MY AAARRRRMMMMSSS-

Mordecai fist pumps the air and shouts, "Yeah son! All the free time we use to play this thang~ Now it's all worth it! Oooooooohhh!""Dang it, Mordecai! Being P2 always gives me bad luck," I protest.

Not more than a minute later, someone knocks the door very hard. It's the guys! "Yo ladies! These hot stuff ain't gonna eat themselves," Muscleman says after they barge in.

We put the food on the dining table. Let's see what we have here... pizza boxes, honey-glazed donuts, meatball subs, chips and classic soda cans. 

"Guys, i was cleaning the garage," says Skips,"... and guess what I found." He hands out a box; whoa!! It's the super-rare War Scars VHS tape.

Five asks,"How'd you get that tape, Skips? I only watched the movie once when it's still in the cinemas back then." "Eh, I won a contest and they gave it as a prize," Skips replies bluntly.

Beep-beep~

"Guys, Benson's going to be a little late. He said he has errands to run," Mordecai says after checking his phone.

"Well, then. Let's play cards while waiting for him! Good show!" Pops suggests. Um, that is fine by me. 

Then, we start playing and Pops is leading it. "Time for the final... uhh..." Pops suddenly freezes while I get shocked when my shoulder is get tapped. Weird... 

"Sorry for interrupting, fellas." Oh, it is just Benson. I pull my face after I know it's just him.

Pops folds his arms and says,"I almost have the glory and yet, you ruin everything. Hmph!"

Mordecai tries to calm everyone down. "Well, everyone's here. Shall we dig in?" he says, pointing at the Wing Kingdom plastic bag.

"HECK YEAH!"

We eat and eat until there is nothing left. Then, we rant non-stop about junk from the beginning of War Scars. And, I think I need to tell my peeps about 'that', so I go for it.

I climb on the TV and say,"Myyyy good men! Got an announcement here- I'm going to propose Eileen!"

All of a sudden, the guys stop making noise. Did I say anything wrong? Even the high-because-of-hot-wings Benson goes speechless.

"Are you really okay with that, man? Do you even have the guts to do that?" Mordecai asks.

I answer with confidence like I know what I'm doing. "You guys had experience with girls in your lives. Can't you help a friend who's a noob about love?"

Muscleman takes his shirt off. "You're on, Rigby! Guys need to help each other in everything. And you, bro, have what it takes to do so. Wooo-hooo!" he half-yells. Agreeing Muscleman's statement, Fives nods his head which is in a head lamp.

"We'll help you, Rigby. Don't cha worry," says Skips. Benson only shrugs as he is still high.

"But what do we have to do, Rigby?" Pops seems curious about this.

"We're gonna need a plan. It's not just any boring plan. It's... The Rigby Plan."

Mordecai raises his hand. "I've got an idea," he says and stands up, walking toward me. "..." he whispers. Ooo-ho! Good one, man.

Then, he turns around and demands," C'mon guys! Let's commence The Rigby Plan."

I could only smile and say,"Thanks, guys. I owe you big time." 

Just wait, Eileen.

End of Part 5

A/N: Phew! I even studied how their Guys Night went like just to do this chapter. Plus, I wanna thank you all who urge me to continue this story!! See ya  \('▽`*)(*'▽`)/