Heading Back

March 9th

Rigby's P.O.V

"I... I do," she answers, covering her face with her hands.

I can feel my cheeks heat up, watching her acting so much cuter than ever. Slowly, I open the box I am holding nervously. Eileen does not bat an eyelid. It seems that she could hardly believe—

"Whoa, I could hardly believe this! Rigby, where'd you get this geode ring!?"

"Made it myself. I worked out doing that while everyone's asleep... So yea, it doesn't look good as I thought it might be," still kneeling down, I scratch the back of my neck.

Then she pulls me into a hug, holding me tight. Hearing Eileen sniffing, I hug her back. Oh no, did I just make her cry? But... But I cannot seek help from the guys! My body slightly shakes as I begin to panic.

Luckily for me, she does not feel that way— as she says,"I'm not sad, silly! There are just... Tears of joy, I guess. You did so much for me since I met you. Of course I'll marry you, Rigby."

Eileen grabs my hands and leans herself forward. Closer to me.She then gently bumps her forehead into mine. "Thanks for the ring, buddy." Both of us giggle; even though I hear them in the bushes tearing up.

"It's like a happy ending," Mordecai (?) states. I kinda ignore the rest of it as I enjoy our closeness together.

After all the crappy sweet drama, we eventually get to sleep with only 3 hours until dawn. I think I have a good time because I always snore in my sleep. And I did it again.

In the morning, we clean stuff up and repack our bags before getting in the car and head back home. While Eileen is driving, I become the unofficial radio DJ and keep changing the channel. Man, people these days made terrible music! Unlike the golden years...

Suddenly, Eileen cuts my thoughts off. "Oh, look! A convenience store. Let's stop by~"

All I could do is nodding my head, signing her to turn the wheel. The determination in Eileen's eyes are burning as she walks very quickly into the store, leaving me stunned. She uses most of her money to buy big-sized Slushies. Me, on the other hand, could only buy a juice box and an expired chocolate bar.

"You sure don't wanna let me lend you cash?" as a concerned girlfriend, she asks me.

"N-no! It's okay," I hesitate, doing jazz hands.

Her face lights up again. "Suit yourseeellff—" she says while approaching the counter.

The cashier dude even greets us with,"Well, well, look who we have here. You two are fit for each other!" "Why, thanks, dude," Eileen replies bluntly after she received the change.

'I'm tired...' my inner voice complains.

When we finally arrive at the park, I run into Trampy and doze off happily.

 End of Part 10

A/N: Haha! We're reaching another 2 chapters to the ending, I think.