chapter 1

You, are (y/n). Currently 17. How do you know? Well, today is your birthday! Which means you are slightly more happy. You are asleep right now. At home, in a tree. Yes, your home is a tree. Why? Your parents dies 9 years ago, in a car crash. You were 8 when this happened. You don't recall exactly what happened due to such a young age. As said before, you are (y/n). You have long (h/c) hair. You can't cut it much because you don't have a job. Your (e/c) eyes are not noticeable because you are asleep. Your (s/c) looks so peaceful as you sleep. Until you heard a loud laugh. You groan as you slowly sit up.

---(Y/N) POV---

what the hell? who would do that at......6 in the morning?!?! god, what's wrong with people sometimes. i swear. time to see what the hell is up with jerks at 6. You get up and stretch. Doing a little yawn too. You start walking slowly as i comb my hair with my fingers. It hurts a little because your hair is so long. God, you need to cut it. BUT NO MONEY! Once you're done "combing" your hair, you straighten out my clothes. You're wearing a dirty (f/c) short sleeve, with a (2f/c) jacket around your waist, with, OF COURSE, you're (3f/c) loose jeans and a pair of run down sneakers. You keep walking as the laughing and giggling gets louder. That's when you see them, the girls that bully you at school. They usually leave you alone in public; but when there is privacy, they do as they please.Emily, Clarissa, and.....ugh......tiffiny. Tiffiny picks on you the most because her family is the richest in (t/n)(town name).

---3rd person P.O.V---

"Haha! Is that (y/n)? Oh my god! What is this loser , pathetic, whore doing here? Probably cutting her problems away as usual! Haha! Go home (y/n)! Oh wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! Why? Because your pathetic parents are dead! Hahaha! Oh my god, just kill yourself already!"

You just look at her, a little teary. You hold back the stinging tears. You shiver as you remember all the scars on your arm from when you cut in the past because of HER. You look emotionless on the outside, but on the inside....you're falling apart. You feel this part of your chest sink as she said those words. She just laughs at you.

You'd had enough. Just looking at her makes you sad already. You turn around and walk back to your little tree near the top of Mt.Ebot.

"Hahaha! Look girls! She's walking away because she knows it's true!" And you did know it's true. god...shut up SHUT UP. You start running as fast you can. You're pretty fast because you run a lot to escape her. You haven't gone to school for a week because of her. Let's just say, within that week you didn't cut. Mainly because you felt at peace surrounded by nature. You doze off thinking about nature as you run. god, it's so pretty. i wish it could just last forever, this beautiful green all around me. the nice smell of trees.

You come back to reality as you fall. You don't know how, but you are now falling. You look above you and see that you have fallen down Mt.Ebot. Stories say, those who fall down, never come back up. Their gone forever.  You just think about that. they all probably died you think to yourself. You just stare up as you're ready for the impact of the ground. this is it, i finally get to escape this world. once and for all. no more bullies. i get to see mom and dad again. i get to be warm, safe, and happy. happy, i get to be happy.

The last time you were happy....god....you think it was 2 years ago when someone bought you food. That was kind of them. But, you are brought back to reality as you hit something soft. You smile a bit, now remembering what soft feels like. You just lay there. Embracing the softness of....flowers? You look what you're laying on and notice that they are flowers. You just lay there, eyes closed. You love the feeling of laying on something soft. It's like having a bed, which you haven't had in 8 years. You used to have a bed, till you decided to run away.

That year you ran away, was also the same year you started to cut. It was painful, but it relieved the pain others brought you. You look at both of your arms and look at the old, and new scars you have. Both arms are covered on them, along with parts of your legs. You lay in the flowers a little longer.

"Howdy!"

what. the. heck?

You look up from your comfy flower bed. You look around and see a golden looking flower. You look at it a bit longer and notice a mouth on it.  The flower smiles at you, and you smile back.

"Howdy! I'm flowey! Flowey the flower!"

oh great....

HEY! this is my first x reader. i am so very sorry if it is crappy. let me know if i need to fix anything okay? i check my wattpad a lot. so let me know if i need to fix anything or if i need to update. gracias!