chapter 2

"hmm... You're new to the underground, aren'thca?" oh. my. god. a talking flower. what's new. what? is a talking goat gonna come next?

"golly, you must be so confused." you bet i am! All you did was not. Flowey just smiled at you as he continues to talk. But as you look at him, you notice a little evil in his eyes. As you notice the little evil, you start to get a little nervous.

"Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!" You nod a  little as he continues to talk. You start getting shivers. Maybe he is a nice monster, maybe he isn't. But you just look at him as he gives you a little heart warming smile. But within that smile you see evil. As you study him a little more, you start getting mixed emotions about him.

"I guess little old  me will have to do." You nod as you are getting ready to be taught by a flower. Wow. You never thought this day would come. i just hope something bad doesn't happen. "Ready? Here we go!" Just as he finishes that sentence, a hologram appears with a heart in it. You guess that the heart is yours.

"See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!" You were right. You just look at your heart in amazement on how small it is.  You decide to touch a random spot on the hologram and your heart moves to it. Your eyes go big as your heart moves. You can move it, but you can't feel it. You touch random spots on the hologram more and every time you touch it, your heart moves to it. i guess i can move my heart by where my hand goes.

"Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV." You tilt at the word 'LV'. You are now confused at the moment. Flowey must have seen your confusion as he continues to talk. "What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course!" You smile happily as flowey starts to talk about love. You haven't been loved ever since your parents died. A little place in your heart starts to grow warm as you calm down.

"You want some love, don't you?" please not rape, please not rape. i will not loose my virginity to a FLOWER! please not rape.....how does he even have sex? You are now more confused as you think of that. You're mind starts to wonder deep in the thought as flowey regains your attention by talking more. 

"Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO LOOSE MY VIRGINITY TO A FLOWER!! GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! You finish your thought as flowey makes a winky face and sticks his tongue out. As he does, little pellets come out of his petals and start floating. You sigh happily, knowing you're not going to lose your virginity to a plant.

"Down here, love is shared through...little white...'friendliness pellets'" You manage to crack a smile knowing monsters share their love differently. This, is finally the chance, in years, you get to feel what love is like again. "Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!" As he finishes the sentence, the pellets start to fall. You freak out and move your hand on the hologram to where the pellets are, afraid you won't get love. Your heart managed to get all of the pellets at once, but instead of love, you feel an intense pain in your chest. You cry out in pain. Looking up, flowey now as this sinister smile spread on his face.

"You idiot. In this world, it's killed or BE killed." he says darkly. A little piece of your chest feels like it has fallen out, knowing you just lost your trust and 'love' of a flower who you thought could be your friend. "Why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this?!" he shouts darkly. You flinch at his words. A little tear escapes your eye as you see more pellets form a circle and slowly enclose around your heart. You quickly move to the middle of it all and wait for your fate to come to you. "DIE." He shouts at you. After that, he laughs sinisterly at you. He has a wicked smile plastered on his face. 

Just as you were about to die, a little ball of, you don't know, comes out of mid air and shoots flowey away. You look to where the ball of mystery came from and you are shocked in surprise. There, you see a goat. A nice looking goat. She looks kind, and caring. She looks at you with worried eyes and smiles.

TO BE CONTINUED....