Chapter 6

Sitting there

.

.

.

30....you have been sitting there, rocking yourself for 30 frickin minutes. Waiting for the girl name Frisk to arrive. Sans hasn't moved either, he's been sitting there watching you with the dang blue flame still ignited. It frightened you a little bit. You would stare back at him time to time, to see his reaction. So far, there was none. Papyrus would ask Toriel a lot to make spaghetti.  Every time she said no.

15 minutes have passed and you hear a faint knock on the door. Sans finally got up, putting out his blue flame. You watched as he walked over to the door and opened it. A young girl was standing their holding Flowey in a pot. She gave sans a quick hug and walked in. She looked at you in the eyes. Setting Flowey down, she spoke softly and slowly to you.

"My name is Frisk, I am a friend of Sans. What is the troubles?" Her voice was so soft and quiet. You looked at her for a bit. Your voice held the same softness as hers, only a bit quieter.

"My name is (y/n), i fell down the hole and i don't know what's going on. Also, i just want to die.." Frisk looked at you with the same expression as before, her eyes were slightly closed. She sat down where Sans was sitting and grabbed flowey. He growled a bit as he is seated on her lap. Flowey gave you a slight glare before looking at Toriel. Toriel just started at Flowey with disapproval.

"WHAT?!? Do you expect us to keep another human here?!" he growled at Toriel. She just sighed and gave a slight nod. He scoffed a bit. This hurt your heart a bit. It felt as if it was squeezed a bit and dropped. You looked down in sadness. Toriel looked at you.

"My dearest (y/n), there is a bedroom. It is the second door on the left. There is a bed and clothing there. Please rest there. Sans, please lead her to the bedroom. I will be discussing some difficulties with Flowey. Papyrus, feel free to make spaghetti." With that, everyone got up to do what they were told. Sans got up and held a hand out to you. You looked at his hand and up at him, then back to his hand. You hesitated before accepting it and grabbed his hand, pulling yourself up. Still holding your hand, Sans started walking down the hallway to the second bedroom. You were a little slow, but not to the point where he was pulling you every step.

You watched as Sans opened the door, showing an almost dark room. He walked in with you following at his heels, flicking on a light, it revealed a nice room, organized. You were a little happy because you haven't slept in a bed for the longest time. Letting go of Sans' hand, you quickly ran to the bed and flopped on it. Seeing this, Sans lightly chuckled. He had a nice goofy, carefree grin on his face. As fast as you can, you got under the covers. You looked like Boo from Monsters Inc. when she was laying in Sully's bed. Like a little girl, you smiled and gave out a light giggle. Sans walked up to you and patted your head. You flinched at the touch of his boney hand. He then walked out and turned off the lights, closing the door. As soon as he closed the door, you passed out.

--Time Skip--

You wake up slowly, really slowly. Glancing at the time, it's like 11:33. You close your eyes again. This time when you open them, It's 12:50. You sit up, forcing yourself awake. You start thinking to yourself, Am i magical enough to make time fly with a blink of an eye? hey that rhymes! You roll off the covers and swing your feet over the edge of the bed. You stretch in an odd position, scientists would give you a reward for stretching like that. You stand up and shuffle to the door, in a happy mood since you actually slept. You open the door to only jump back 3 feet. 

Sans fell back only to assume waking up and standing up. You stare at him in shock as you hyperventilate a bit. He looks at you and says one thing that explains it all, "toriel". You calm yourself and nod.

"So how was your sleep, kiddo?" Sans ask with his deep voice.

"It was good.." You speak a bit louder since the last times. He nods and walks out, with you following him. He leads you to the kitchen as he starts looking for food. You sit down awkwardly at the table and look at it. He comes to you with 2 boxes of the same cereal and 3 cartons of milk, a bowl, and a spoon. 

"You look kinda thin there kiddo, have something to eat" his smile grows as he sets everything down. You quickly grab a box and open it, pouring cereal in the bowl. Next you grab milk, pouring a lot in there. You then proceed to grab the spoon and chow down to a delightful bowl of COCO PEBBLES. Man, you loved this stuff ever since you were really small. Sans sits across from you as he watched you impressed. He can't believe how much you are eating. In all honesty, he is proud that you're eating.

Sans goes to the fridge and pulls out  jugs of ketchup. You watch him as you eat, and watch him drink the ketchup. You see his fangs, which oddly, you are attracted to. You blush a bit and keep eating, this time a little slower. You finish the 2 boxes of cereal as Sans finishes his ketchup. He smirks that you both finished at almost the same time. You stare at the table with big eyes, you are attracted to sans. He looks at you and sees the pink face.

"What's wrong kiddo, embarrassed that you ate that much?" He chuckles deeply, only making you blush darker

To be continued...

sorry for the late update, i don't really have a update schedule. i'll try my best to make one!