chapter 5

You studied Sans' face. You noticed that he had some fangs. Your eyes widened at the sign, maybe he would kill you. Gently pushing him off you, you got up from the chair and backed away. He looked at you with a hint of fear and sadness in his eyes. You looked at him for one last time and made a run for a random room. You ran down the hallway and into a bathroom. How inconvenient. You quickly locked the door as you heard Sans' deep voice, and Toriel's motherly voice. You looked behind you and saw a bathtub/shower with curtain. You walked to it and climbed in it, and sat down. Right after you sat down, you heard banging on the door.

"Hey kiddo!Let me in before you hurt yourself, I don't want that. Please, (y/n)?"  he said as he was banging on the door.

"Yes (y/n)! Do listen to sans and open the door please!" Toriel said from a little father away from what you could hear. You didn't say anything in return, you just simply got up and looked in the medicine cabinet. You looked around for something useful. Your eyes finally landed on one thing in particular, a razor. You gently grabbed it as Sans continued to bang on the door. You hear several "(Y/N) COME OUT." and "PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" 's. You stared at yourself in the mirror, ugly, pathetic, useless, boring, unwanted, invisible. All those words popped in your head as you took a slice on the forearm with the razor. 1, useless *cut* 2, pathetic *cut* 3, useless *cut* 4, boring *cut* 5, unwanted *cut* 6. invisible. You looked at your arm and the blood running down your arm. It stung really bad but you ignored it. You stared at it and ignored the threat Sans was gonna do. Well, you didn't hear it.

You set the razor down as you walked back to the tub. You put the lock down so water couldn't get down the drain. You turned the nobs for the tub, trying to find the perfect temperature.  After several turns of the nobs, you finally found the perfect temperature. While managing to keep a straight face, you watch the tub will with water. After about 4 minutes of watching and listening to shouting, you turned the water off and stepped in the tub with your clothes on. You can hear Toriel's now fading cries as you sink into the water of the tub. You hold your breathe as you enjoy the sound of absolute nothing. You just sit there for about 2 minutes of silence, finally you feel it become heavier to breathe. You smile under the water and accepting yourself to let go. Just as you thought it was gonna be a peaceful death, you heard an explosion.

Your eyes shot open and you opened your mouth. Air bubbles escaped your mouth as you stayed underwater. After that, you felt a pair of bony hands grab your shoulders and pull you up. You tried to look at what you assumed was Sans, but you saw nothing but blurriness of blue and orange. Your eyes felt heavy from both lack of oxygen and blood lose.  You heard a fading "(Y/N!)" and "HUMAN?" as you were falling asleep. You tried to keep your eyes open but failed, they closed and you fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt like you were on a cloud. When your eyes were opened all the way, you saw that you were on a bed. Looking around the room you saw that the room was blue, looking around a little more, you saw Sans talking to what seems like to be another skeleton. This skeleton was dressed in what seems to be like a jacked up super hero costume. It was so orange to your eyes. Sans was like a foot and a half shorter than the skeleton, you're pretty sure that the orange looking skelly had to be 7".You were trying to listen what they were saying, but the only words you got out of it were "papyrus", "hope", "she", and "frisk".

You shifted a little bit and silently, but loud enough for Sans to hear. He looked your way and walked over to you. The other skeleton followed Sans. You watched the two as you sank in the bed and hid under the covers. You curled up in a ball as you felt two hands pick you up along with the covers. Trying to escape, all you could do was wiggle.

"HUMAN, CALM DOWN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!" that made you wiggle more

"no...please set me down. i don't want to be there anymore." you said. After you said that. Papyrus put you down.

"Thank you..." You said softly. You uncovered yourself from the covers to see a straight faced sans . You could still see his teeth. You now assumed he isn't able to close his mouth. Sans came up and crouched in front of you. You looked at him, then it hit you. Sans was kind of cute. But, you didn't blush because you were too scared to notice anything else.

"now kid, that other guy is my brother, papyrus. don't hurt him" he said calmly. You just nodded once.

"second thing, mind telling me what happened back there yesterday?" he said but with a little grin this time. You shook your head.

"no, i don't want to talk about it..." you said as your looked down. You heard Sans sigh and Papyrus yell.

"OH COME ON!". Sans looked at your long and hard(NO DIRTY THOUGHTS). His left eye suddenly became blue, with a little flame igniting from it. This made you jump back in the seat as you watched in fear.

"Now kid, you will tell me what happened back there. If you don't, i'm gonna have to get frisk. And frisk WILL be able to make you talk." He came closer while his eye was still blue. At this point he had a smiling face. "Do you want me to get frisk?". With that, you nodded your head once.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(1024 words)