chapter 3

"what a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth..." can i trust her? is she nice or evil? she looks nice, but so did the flower. and look what happened to flowey. i need to keep my stand. i need to watch out. like how i need to watch my back at school.

At school, you're constantly bullied about how your parents are dead. Girls mainly pick on you because you're homeless and have no one to watch out for you. Boys mainly just call you stupid names. They need to watch their profanity sometimes.  You get made fun of for your looks, personality, and poorness. You only have about 3 different outfits. Constantly begging for money so you can wash them at dry cleaning. Around that time, you started cutting. The cuts started off as a minor thing, but those 3 girls only made it worse for you. The cutting got so severe you had to start wearing long sleeves in the summer. The girls saw your cuts once and beat you up chanting "wrist slicer wrist slicer". That night you decided to run and try to save what little life you had left. The goat lady broke your train of thought by speaking again.

"Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the ruins." A caretaker, eh? Care takers seem to be nice. You should know because when you were in grade school in your younger ages, you had a caretaker a lot because your parents were always out doing something. You thought they were always doing work or just having mommy and daddy time. When you grew older, you found out that your parents were away a lot because they didn't love you. When you found out that they didn't love you, you basically stayed in your room all day avoiding them. Once you started to do that, your parents were home more and more. Soon, they were home right after they got out from work.

"I pass through this place everyday to see if anyone has fallen down. You and another young girl seem to be the only two to have fallen down. I am thankful for that because it has been quite lonely down here." You nod to toriel's statement. Your heart beats fast now knowing that another girl has fallen down and here to keep you company. But, then again, your heart also beats fast thinking that the girl will bully you, pick on you, and beat you up. Toriel has stated that she is young, but still, words are words.

"Come! I will guide you through the catacombs. This way." Toriel turns around and starts to walk, being cautious, you follow her in every footstep so you don't step on anything. You didn't see that Toriel came to an abrupt stop. You accidentally bumped into her tall, and surprisingly, strong figure. When you bump into her, you fall down to the hard ground, making your butt hurt. that's gonna hurt. Toriel turns to you with worried eyes as she gently picks you up. You get scared that she's gonna kill you and start squirming around. She notices this and sets you down at your feet.

"Young girl! I am so terribly sorry! Are you hurt anywhere, dear?" You shake your head and answer.

"No, i'm fine. Thank you" and with that, you smile. She nods and then starts talking.

"Child, i am sorry for suddenly interrupting our sudden walk, but it seems that i never asked for your name. If you don't mind, may I ask what your name is?" Your eyes widen at her kindness. You nod and say

"My name is (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)." She smiles at your name.

"My my! (y/n)! What a lovely name you have! Well, before we get going again, i must inform you something." You nod and wait for her answer.

"The young girl's name is Frisk. Frisk is very nice and isn't really a talker much herself." You nod.

"If she is nice, then i think that i will like this Frisk. Thank you for informing me this information, Toriel!" Toriel smiles and nods at your way of speech. Your way of speech is quite like Toriels. Spart, and calm. You are this way because you grew up having to be nice to everyone or else your parents would beat you. One wrong choice and words, and you would be bleeding the next day. Sometimes, it was so bad that you couldn't really walk. Having a couple scars on your arm, mainly from cutting, you always wore a sweater or long sleeve. It's really risky to do that in the summer, but in the summer, you just basically swim all day. And at night, you only wear a tank top that you found, and a pair of shorts you had back when you had a home.