Chapter 13: You Are My World

Emma's POV

"But dad-"

"No buts. You're not coming!"

"But I can't help!"

"Emma, you are not going and that is final!"

Dad shut the door to his ship and flew away, leaving me near an old, and might I add broken, warehouse. I assumed that it was where dad and Clark had their little feud.

"Emma?"

I turned and sighed in relief to see Lois jogging towards me. I jogged to her and we hugged. "Lois."

"Oh thank god you're okay." She pulled away. "Are you hurt?"

I shrugged. "It's just a scratch. I'll be fine. What about you?"

She waved it off. "I'm fine. I was worried about you. Clark... he nearly died for you."

Okay, that was new information for me. "Really?" I whispered.

Lois nodded. "He really loves you."

I stood there in silence for a moment. I then opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by what what sounded like... a roar? Lois and I looked up and saw a giant creature rising up into the sky. I squinted my eyes for a closer look. It looked like there was some-

"Clark!" My eyes went wide as I saw Clark and the creature rising further and further into the sky until I couldn't see them anymore.

I started to panic. "No!"

Lois grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at her. "Emma! Clark will be just fine. He-"

Suddenly there was a loud boom and a bright light in the sky. I turned and saw an enormous explosion and my heart stopped.

"CLARK!!"

___________________________________

Clark's POV

My eyes opened, and I looked around.

Where the hell was I?

I was in the middle of a field. I looked down and saw that I was in normal clothes. But, how is that possible?

Suddenly, I heard laughter and turned to the sound. Only to freeze where I stood.

"Emma?"

There she was, dressed in a blue flannel shirt and short shorts. She was walking up to me with a smile.

"Hey." She said.

"H-Hi."

She tilted her head. "Are you okay?"

I looked around, then back at her. A smiled formed on my face. "Yeah, I'm... I'm fantastic."

She grinned and leaned up to kiss me. I leaned down to as well...

Suddenly, Emma screamed like she was in pain. My eyes went wide and I cradled her into my body as she slowly fell to the ground.

"Emma?! What's wrong?!"

"CLARK!!"

My eyes flew open, and I saw that I was floating in space. I turned and saw the sun. Then I looked back down. The creature was still alive, and Emma needed me.

Determination filled me, and I flew down.

____________________________________

Emma's POV