Movie Night (Bucky x Reader)

Forgotten Part Three will be up soon but first, I FINALLY got a request.

Hint

Hint

Hint

Warning: Tears

Prompt: Tony creates a flash drive for the guys to catch up on and they invite you....

Requested By: Meowlnir

===========================================

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You question as Bucky plugs in the chip to the TV. "I mean the last time you trusted Tony with helping you with the times ended pretty badly. I mean remember the 'Netflix and Chill' fiasco?" 

"We're aware of that Y/N." Steve chuckles. "This time, we got Jarvis to monitor what he puts on there and to tell us if it's really bad."

"I still do not understand why I am here." Loki grumbles from a chair next to you guys on the couch. 

"Loki, you complain about not knowing things these days and now you're complaining about being educated. Please make up your mind!" You whine while grabbing the bowl of popcorn from Steve. He looks at you with pure shock before turning towards the tv as the beginning credits roll in. Bucky chuckles and comes to sit next to you, you cuddle into his side as he wraps his non-metal arm around you.

"When are you going to trust me?" You whisper before the movie starts while gesturing to his metal arm.

"It's not you I don't trust." He mumbles back.

BACK TO THE FUTURE

"DOC!" Marty yells as gun shots go off, you see Steve jump while Loki just smirks. Bucky's hold on you tightens slightly.

Breakfast Club

"Sincerely the breakfast club." The teenager throws his hand in the air as tears stream down your face, all three men chuckle at you; you flip them off.

Grease

You laugh as Loki and Steve try to follow the dance moves as you and Bucky do the same.

"I do not see how this helps us." Loki sighs.

"Oh, it does." You reply while internally cheering about the money that Tony'll pay you for this.

END OF LAST MOVIE

"Oh my god." You whisper as tears stream down your face once more. You look over at Steve and Loki to see actual tears in their eyes, they turn to make eye contact with you but their eyes move up to someone behind you. You slowly turn to see Bucky bawling his eyes out, you slightly chuckle as he looks back to you three.

"Stop okay? It's sad!" He waves you all off as he continues to speak. "You all just don't understand."

"I understand." You chuckle. "But if I get made fun of for bawling during Breakfast Club then you should here." 

"But this i-is sad!" Bucky argues.

"Oh, Buck." Steve chuckles. 

"Don't OH BUCK me!" He stands as Steve does. "You all are just haters." He mumbles and walks out of the room.

"TONY!" You yell and walk to the elevators. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TEACH HIM STATEMENTS LIKE THAT!"

=============================

Hope that was okay.....

REQUEST PEOPLE

JUST DO IT

I NEED SOME IDEAS

PLZ

IM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE

-Author Out