I Love You (Peter Parker x Reader)

Prompt: you have a bad day and he tries to make it up to you

Warnings: little swearing and Peter Fluff

Requested By: Meowlnir
===================

You throw open your apartment door and slam it shut behind you, throwing your bag on the ground with a huff. Quickly, you stomp to the kitchen and grab a wine glass with a bottle, you look to both and shake your head. You open the freezer and grab a bucket of ice cream as you keep the wine bottle in the crock of your elbow. You grab a large spoon on the way to the living room, with a scowl you turn on the TV to a random channel.

"Hey Y/N!!!" Peter calls from your shared bedroom, you hear the window shut and some shuffling before your boyfriend emerges from down the hall. "I'm ho....What's wrong?"

"Everything." You reply while taking a swig from the bottle.

"Okay." Peter sighs as he slowly takes the bottle from your death grip. "Was it work again?"

"Maybe." You mutter, not meeting his eyes. Peter sighs while turning off the tv.

"What happened this time?" He questions, it's your turn to sigh as he takes the ice cream from your hands and sets it next to him on the coffee table.

"My boss." You spit out like the words are venom.

"Oh god." Peter mumbles as he moves to the couch, he pulls you into his lap and drapes a blanket around both of you. "Alright, what did he do this time?"

"Can I have the wine back?" You question.

"Y/N." Peter sighs, you roll your eyes but nod.

"He's fricken sexist!!" You yell, Peter wraps his arms around your waist; telling you to continue. "He thinks that I can't do as good as a job as fricken Mark!!! And Mark is stupid!!!"
(I apologize if that's ur name)

"Come on, Mark isn't that bad. I like that guy." Peter sighs.

"Peter. Focus." You order, he sighs but turns back to you.

"Why don't we handle this during the weekend? It's Friday and I think you could use a break." He offers, you nod with a smile.

"Wait, don't you have that meeting with the Avengers?" You question.

"Yeah but I can skip." Peter shrugs. "I'd do anything for my girl."

"Awe Peter." You smile while pulling his head down for a kiss. "But you do realise that Stark is going to kick your ass right?"

"I'm prepared." Peter nods. "I got Natasha anD Wanda to back me up, they like you."

"And the others don't?" You demand while raising your eyebrows.

"The others don't know you."

"Oh yeah."

"Alright." Peter smiles as he slightly sits up to grab the bowl of ice cream, you smile as he hands it to you. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"F/M!!!" You cheer, Peter chuckles as he presses play on the DVD player.

"And so it begins." Peter laughs, you lightly slap his arm before turning your attention back to the screen. "I love you Y/N/N."

"I love you too Parker." You smile as his arms tighten around around your waist.

============

Having mixed feelings but hope you like it!!!