F*ck This Sh*t I'm Out (Clint x Reader)

Prompt: You found a video online...

Warnings: Language.

Requested By: No one

A/N, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore tbh....
=======================

Tears stream down your face as you roll off your husband's couch, you were exploring the glorious world of Tumblr when you came across the glories that your husband never seemed to share with you. You had already shown Tony who had just shaken his head and walked away, totally confused as to why this had affected you the way it did.

In all honesty, you didn't even know why but the video was just something you could play over and over again without growing tired of it.

(I HONESTLY CANT FIND IT AND ITS TICKING ME OFF SO HERES THE LINK. I APOLOGIZE)

https://vine.co/v/eg

At the moment you had rolled off the couch, your husband thought it would be amazing if he were to show himself from the safety of the vents, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"What are you laughing at Y/N/N?" Clint questions while looking over at you from the back of the couch, you visibly stiffen at the sound of his voice as you stuff your phone under your body.

"Nothing." You squeak. 

"You and I both know that you can't lie Y/N." Clint sighs with a tired smile at your antics. "So you might as well show me now."

"No." You stubbornly shake your head.

"Y/N, give me the phone."

"OVER MY GOD DAMNED DEAD BODY!!" You shriek before chucking pillows at him and taking off down the hall, sprinting for your life as his footsteps follow.

Honestly reader, he caught you when you tried to round the corner. You seriously need to stop wearing slipper socks everywhere because it's really messing with your running skills but back to the whole Clint catching you thing...

He took your phone and disabled Tumblr, so now you have to steal Tony's account. 

WHICH WAS A HORRIBLE MISTAKE

NEVER TRY TO USE HIS AGAIN

USE THE ACCOUNT HE CREATED FOR STEVE

SO MUCH MORE INNOCENT

FRIGGIN TRUST ME, I'M THE AUTHOR I KNOW THINGS

DO NOT GIVE INTO YOUR NEED FOR TUMBLR UNTIL STEVE COMES BACK FROM HIS MISSION

PLEASE

=======

Honestly, I have no idea what this is. I missed some Clint here and then I was watching this video and laughing like a maniac and this happened.

SO I'm sorry.

Requests are still open so request away

BYE BISHES

-Author Out