~chapter 5: meeting a family who treats you like their own~

Seth's pov:

I was so excited for today i was going to introduce Alena to my family... "Hopefully they'll love her since she so sweet, nice, polite, and funny".... I was so Deep in thought I didn't hear my mom come in and sit beside me on the couch. "Seth!" I hear moms voice shout in my ear. Yelping in alarm I jump and fall off the couch face planting into the floor. Mumbling an ow, I sit back up and glare at mom and ask "yeah?" She just rolls her eyes at me and laughs lightly. "Isn't it around Time to get Alena?" She asks me standing up off the couch. I jump to my feet in excitement and say quickly "oh! Yeah I'll be back in a little while! Bye mom!" And run out the door to my best friends house so we could walk back to my house. I run down the road to Alena's house thinking about how my family would react to seeing her.... I mean mom has already met her but that wasn't under the best circumstances and Alena insisted on meeting them... I chuckle slightly and slow my pace to a walk once I reach the house. I walk up the steps silently and knock on the door. A guy about two years older than me opens the door. Looking up I see he had short black hair, brown eyes, a tattoo on his right arm and really ripped..... "Hi...." I say hesitantly. This dude was freaking huge! The guy looks at me and asks "what do you want?" I chuckle nervously while rubbing the back of my head and say "I'm picking up Alena so she could come over to my house to meet my family....." The guy looks at me glaring slightly. Gulping slightly I take a step back. "Jacob who's at the door?!" A male voice yells through the other side of the house. "Just some guy saying he was picking up Alena!" Jacob yells back turning his head. "Wait! He's here already?!" A familiar voice yells. I suddenly hear loud footsteps and a voice yelling "Alena what have I told you about running in the house!" Alena suddenly appears in the doorway beside Jacob and smiles brightly at me causing me to smile back. "Hey Seth!" She giggles walking up to me hugging me me tightly. Smiling even wider I hug back my tense body relaxing as she hugs me. She pulls back and says "well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Grabbing my hand pulling me down the porch steps. "Alena...." Jacob says. Stopping in her tracks I look to see Alena's eyes dull as she looks at him. "What?" She asks in a monotone voice. I flinch slightly but just stand by watching as the atmosphere grew tense. "Why didn't you tell me you were going some where?" He asks her glaring with anger in his voice. I shift my feet slightly liking down to the ground feeling awkward as the siblings have a glare off. "Why didn't I tell you?" Alena says glaring even more intensely. "Maybe it's because when I try to talk to my big brother he pushes me away and says "I don't have time for you right now I'm busy with Bella" or "I can't deal with you Alena I have to go to Sam's" so that's why I didn't tell you.... Why should I even try to talk to my big brother about something if he'll only push me away in the end....." Alena looks away from Jacob and grabs my hand again and pulls me towards my house. I look back slightly to see a hurt look on Jacobs face as a man in a wheel chair rolls up beside him placing a hand on the boys bicep. I look back at Alena as she stops once we're out of their sight and let's a few tears fall. Pulling her into a hug I sway slightly to calm her down. After a few seconds she calms down and looks at me with a thankful smile. Smiling back I say "come on my moms dying to see you again." This time I grab her hand and pull her to our destination.

Alena's pov:

As we continue walking to Seth's house I feel my heart speed up as he continues to hold my hand.... I feel my face get hot when he smiles at me.... "What's wrong with me?" I think to myself as we walk up the steps to a nice small house. Seth opens the door and walks in still having my hand in his. Smiling lightly he pulls me into the living room where two woman and a man were sitting. Stopping he says "mom, dad, Leah, this is Alena." The woman with long black hair smiles at me.... It's the one who bandaged me up before. I smile back and say "nice to see you under better circumstances Mrs. Clearwater." She just laughs and says "there's no need for that just call me Sue and it's nice to see your doing better and no longer on those crutches!" I giggle and look over to the man and say "it's nice to meet you Mr. Clearwater" smiling at the gray haired man. He smiles back and in a deep wise voice says "it's nice to finally meet Billy Black's daughter." I smile a small smile and look to Seth's older sister to see her glaring at me. My smile wavers a bit but I keep it up and say "nice to meet you Leah....." She just scoffs at me and walks away. I sigh and look to Seth. He smiles apologetically to me. I smile back a small smile as if saying it's okay. Seth leads me to the couch and sits down beside his mother placing me on his other side and I talk with his family until dusk before having to leave. Seth walks you to the door of his house and says "I'm happy they love you." I smile and say "I had a great time... Your parents are very welcoming.... As if I was apart of the family...." Seth smiles at you and says "you'll always be family to us...." Smiling back I say bye and start to walk home smiling at how this family treated me like their own.

~time skip~

I open the door to the house and step in to see dad asleep on the couch. Chuckling slightly I walk over to him and take the blanket off the back of the couch placing me it over him as he sleeps. Looking at him with sad eyes I whisper "I'm sorry i couldn't forgive you sooner.... Daddy...." And walk back to my room. I go over to my closet and change into some pajamas and grab my sketchbook and pencils sitting at the window. Looking up at the night sky I sketch out the shape of the full moon and then I look over at the forest and start to sketch the trees.... Smiling I look over my sketch to see something I hadn't realized I had drawn.... It was several pairs of eyes.... But the two that stood out the most was a pair of black eyes I have seen many times before and a pair of familiar brown eyes.... I look over to the forest to see the eyes were no longer there.... Sighing I set down the sketch as get up from the window heading over to my bed. Laying down I close my eyes thinking to myself "those brown eyes.... There so much like Jacobs....." Before falling into a deep sleep.

A/n: hello there my fellow nerds~ hope you liked the chapter~ sorry it was short but I'll make it up to ya in the next chapter for there will be lots and lots of drama going on! Well that is all bye bye~