Chapter 35

Ladybug and I fought side by side until we finally got Chloe to give up and hand over the bee miraculous. "I just want Adrien to love me" she whined.

"I get the feline that kidnapping him would defurnitely not work" I was extremely confused at her logic. "I was going to rescue him so he would fall for me instead of that looser Marinette" she mumbled. I heard but Mari didn't "hey, don't insult my friends, ever"

She suddenly remembered me telling her about my sensitive hearing and blushed bright red. "M'lady, shall I take that to the guardian?" I asked.

"Yes thank you, I'll take Chloe home" Ladybug took Chloe and I went looking for Felix. "Hey, thanks for helping... and for not leaving Ladybug to do this alone... and for not telling everyone who we really are"

"What are brothers for? You know, dad is not happy that you're Chat Noir" he smirked. I knew he was right and I also knew that dad wouldn't want to know that I was still doing it after he insisted on me giving it up.

"I have a pawsitively good idea, you cool to wait here until I get back from taking this?" He nodded "cool I'll be back in a minute" I took off and headed towards where the guardian was stationed. I knocked on the door and entered.

I couldn't see Mr Fu anywhere "hello?" I called hoping for an answer. To my surprise Esteban stepped out from the back room "hello Adrien" he paused "I see you've come to return the Bee miraculous"

"How did you..." I started to ask "Mr Fu passed on his miraculous to me so I'm the new guardian, I know, not exactly been very good at it so far, but I'm glad that you Ladybug Volpina and Firefox have everything under control" well that explained a lot.

"Anyway, here it is I gotta get going, left my brother by the pyramid" I handed him the miraculous and took off to get Felix.

I found him pretty much where I left him but Ladybug was there with him. "Okay, Felix I'm going to need you to transform and take me home, make sure dad sees us together then he won't know who Chat Noir is, he's seen you and Chat together and after tonight he will have seen me and Chat together"

It was a good plan and would have worked but we heard someone laughing. A rear her evil sounding laugh "GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" I span round to see Antibug. Seriously?!

"Where's Volpina and Firefox when you need them?" I asked. Felix took off somewhere as if he knew where they were.