Chapter 38

I've been asked by Bestbakerever for a new chapter there will probably only be one more after this before the end of this book hope you enjoy 💕

Oh look another little kitty" I joked "you're the only kitty I need, lets free her akuma"

"As you wish m'lady" I bowed before running at Feline. "Hey kitty kitty" she purred "you know you want to protect me, not the Ladybug" then I noticed the army of cats following her. "Feminine Feline, more like Crazy Cat Purrson"

"There is no feline that can refuse me, you'll come to my side soon enough" I felt strange but I refused to give in. "NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" I shouted.

"You don't understand silly kitty, I control feline minds" she laughed as she started to attempt controlling my mind. I had lost track of where Ladybug was but I had to fight the mind control.

I started scratching at my cat ears trying to stop whatever signal she was sending me "Ladybug!" I called I needed help "STOP IT!" I shouted angrily I wouldn't let her control me.

I saw Ladybug behind Feminine Feline pointing to the platform she was standing on. She continued pointing until I called on my cataclysm and broke the platform.

"I WILL CONTROL YOU CAT NOIR!" She was agitated. I smirked "so how are you feline about controlling me meow?" Next thing I knew she was trying to control me again but Ladybug had grabbed the bell on her bracelet and freed the akuma.

She ran over to me "you okay kitty?" I could hear the concern in her voice "thank you, without you she would have used me against you" I kissed her.

"You're stronger than her kitty she wouldn't stand a chance" she smiled before kissing me again.