Sanctuary

My first night in my new room. My new extravigant, beautiful room might I add. As soon as I stepped in this room, I didn't want to leave it.

    I start unpacking my suitcases and put my belongings in the armoir and dresser. Next I put all my makeup on top of my vanity. Okay so I know i'm not exactly a girly girl but come on, what girl wouldn't want her own vanity. A crazy one I think.

    After i'm done with all that, I decide to venture into the double doors that I believe is a walk-in closet. Well, here goes nothing. I slowly open the doors and the same time the lights slowly come on.

It's heaven.

    I've died and im in my bedroom that god decided to provide me. I must have died, there's no way in hell this belongs to me.

Matching the room's dark red and wood theme, is every girls dream closet with all the clothes anyone could ever want or need.

On the shelves to my right, starting from the bottom are nikes, then combat boots, the middle is sandals and flats, and lastly, at the top there are all the types of heels known to woman.

    The whole shelving case covers about half the right side. It even has lights on the bottom of each shelf highlighting what was on display.    

    Glancing to my left, I see the same kind of shelving, just with different products. These shelves contained purses and sunglasses.

    As I go farther into the room, I see long, thin drawers. After a minute I finally figure out that you have to push them in to open them. Huh clever. These drawers, that went from floor to ceiling, contained jewerly: earrings, neckaces, bracelets rings, watches, etc.

Amazing.

Everything is amazing and I haven't even seen the whole closet yet.

    I turn and I see doors that are adjacent to eachother. One, I find out later on, holds the bathroom, which, I don't even think I have to say but I'm going to anyway, is heavenly; out of this world. Everything in there was tan marble. There was even a sunken in jacuzzi.

I think im gonna faint if open the next door, which is a sliding one.

I gasp.

    Inside is a whole other closet except this one is strictly clothing. Dresses, shirts, jeans, work clothing, skirts, dress pants, bathing suits (some really sexy ones too).

    A lot of the dresses are sexy too, which suprises me. I wouldn't think they would like seeing me in this stuff but hey, who cares, im sure as hell not complaining. Nope, not one bit.

    I go all the way to the back and see something strange. Theres a huge painting but someone tucked a note inside the gold framing. It says "Push down the bottom right corner till you here a click". Um okay, thats not sketchy or anything.

    I do as the note says and am rewarded with the whole wall sliding away to unveil what's on the other side.
Okay, there's a safe, which is awesome, but everything else has me speechless.

Lets just say that Victorias Secret would envy what I'm looking at. Yep, it's lingerie. Lace, silk, black, red, white, everywhere I look. Bras, panties, corsets, nightgowns, silk robes, garter belts, stockings, the whole nine yards.

    Okay, now i'm really suspicious as to how in the hell Jocelyn and my Dad let me have this beautiful shit. Wait. Scratch that, there's NO WAY Dad knows about this. He would go into cardiac arrest if he even knew about this. I have no idea how im gonna look Jocelyn in the eye tommorrow.

    Well I, for sure, am not gonna let those nightgowns I've been having my eyes on go to waste. I pick an indecently short black one with lace on top. Who cares, it's not like anyone is gonna see me in it.

    I bring it back to my bedroom and lay it on the bed. Before I get a chance to even put it on, my phone starts blaring Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Like I should even name who sings that songs, who doesn't know that.

    I know who it is before I pick it up, due to my best friend personally adding that down as the ringtone for her contact.

    "Hello"

    "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU CALL ME WHEN YOU GOT THERE, I CHECKED GOOGLE MAPS TO SEE HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE AND IT SAID YOU'VE BEEN THERE FOR 3 HOURS! 3 HOURS PHOEBE! I THOUGHT YOU GOT EATEN BY BEARS!!!" I have no choice but to listen as she berates me, some cursing being thrown into the mix. Im so tired I don't even attempt to stop her rant.

    "PHOEBE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" She yelled, sounding really pissed off. Jeez.

    "Ughhh yes I'm here, just calm down. I'm sorry I didn't call you when I got here, I was a little in shock when I saw a giganto manision in front of me that I totally forgot. Not to mention, my super freaking hot stepbrother basically eye fucking me and me him. It's been a long day." I sigh, wow did I just sound tired.

    Hmm, silence. Silence is never good with her. It means she's either really upset or doesn't know how to respond. Im kinda hoping for the latter but of course I'm wrong. It's neither.

    "EYE FUCKING YOU! WHAT THE FUCK PHOEBE! HOLY SHIT I WAS RIGHT. HE'S HOT. IM NEVER RIGHT! AAHHHH!!!" I'm literally holding the phone away from my ear because I feel like if my phone was next to it, my ear drums would start to bleed.

    All of a sudden all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I don't know why but something feels very eerie. I don't like it.

    I look all around my room. Nothing. With Lydia still screaming on the line, I go to my balcony and stand outside looking around. Nothing. Hmm, that weird feeling won't go away though. It feels likes someone is watching my every move.

    I run back inside and shut the glass doors. Im scared to turn around. I feel like something's gonna be very wrong when I turn around. I muster up my courage and do it, but everything is just how I left it. I slowly let out the breath I was holding. I still can't shake the feeling. Whatever, it's just my paranoia getting to me.

    I lift the phone to my ear and immedeately regret it. A screaming Lydia meets my innocent ear drum.

    "LYDIA SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME DOWN. CHRIST WOMAN!" Yelling solves everything for me.

    "Sorryyyy, im just freaking out over here, will you please give me details. I'm going to internally combust any second." She begs. Honestly, I really just wanna sleep right now.

    "Lyd, can I explain everything tommorrow, I'm  so tired like I'm about to fall asleep". Please, please, let me sleep.

    "Fine. Im holding you to that though. Tommorrow it is. Goodnight Phoebs, love you". Yes! Sleep! Thank you God!

    "Goodnight Lyd, love you too". We hang up and I get changed into my nightgown.

    Oh my god the feel of the silk rubbing up against my skin is delicious. Damn, I forgot panties. I go back to my naughty sanctaury and pick out a black silk and lace thong. That feels amazing on my skin too. I sure can get used to all this.

    I go back to my bedroom, dry swallow my two advil, turn off the lights, and jump back into bed.

    Something doesn't feel right but I can't put my finger on it. The cool breeze I feel on my face distracts me though, letting me relax a little.

      My eyes go wide.

    I bolt up in bed...Why is there a breeze? I turn my head to look at my balcony doors and sure enough, the two glass doors were opened all the way.

    I could have sworn I shut those. My stomach drops. No. I distinctly remember shutting them. Im so scared at the moment I can't even move my body.

    As if in a dreamlike state, I don't know how I do it, I get up and walk across those creaky would floors to the balcony. I shut the doors and swiftly walk back to my bed.

    There's no way im going to sleep now. What the actual fuck is going on?