Keeping the cool

I push Christian off me so hard he falls backwards. I am so mad at myself right now for succumbing to the sex God of a bastard.

Christians starts grumbling and gets off the bed with me in tow. He turns around and faster then I can blink, puts me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck Christian let me down." I screech. He laughs and ignores me and starts walking to the door.

I'm keep banging my fists as hard as I can until I'm just out of energy and I slump down.

"Give up so soon?" That husky irritating voice questions. He's halfway down the stairs now and with every step, I bounce.

"Fuck you Christian." Laughter is the only answer I get. Surprisingly I like his laugh, I don't really hear it that often. It's one of those real laughs that come from the chest.

He ends up letting me down right in front of the doorway. I smack his muscular chest and walk through the doors with his laughter following me.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Jocelyn asks as soon as were seated.

"A lot better now thank you, it must have been the eggs or something." She nods her head in agreement and goes back to discussing something with my dad.

Tonight we're having steak and fries, my favorite. I think my dad might have asked the chef to do this since I've been feeling so crappy.

I look over to my dad and catch his eye. He gives me a wink and it brings a smile to my face. Dads are the best, they always know how to lighten our moods.

Surprisingly, Christian didn't touch me at all throughout dinner. I was shocked that I didn't feel his calloused palm on my thigh, feeling my smooth skin.

I don't know why I feel disappointment wash through me but I do. Stop Phoebe! Get a hold of yourself! This is a good thing, him not touching you. We can't be together. It just can't happen.

What if we just kept it a secret though. What if I just gave in to my desire to be with him and say fuck it, let's just have some fun. The problem is what if we get caught? what would our parents think of us?

I mean we're technically not even blood related or brother and sister yet. Maybe we can fool around before our parents get married.

As all these thoughts are running through my head, I see all the heads in the room are turned to me expectantly.

"What?"

"Honey we've been calling your name for the pat minute." My dad says a little worried. Jesus has my head been in the clouds these days.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I'm just thinking about something. What did you want to ask me?"

"I was asking if you wanted to go in the pool tomorrow. The weather is going to be beautiful tomorrow." Pool? They have a pool too! Well this shouldn't be shocking considering the fact that they're filthy rich. I'm just gonna have to start getting used to this lifestyle.

"Yeah sure, that sounds fun. Are you and Jocelyn gonna be here tomorrow or do you guys have work?" I've honestly lost track of the days, I can't remember if it's Saturday or Sunday today, which is kinda sad.

"Me and Jocelyn are going to work tomorrow and her parents were only staying for the weekend so they are leaving tonight." I glance across the table at her parents a little sadly. I'm gonna miss them, especially her mother who reminds me so much of my grandmother.

     "You guys are coming back soon right?" I asked hopefully. I really wanted to see more of them.

     "Of course dear, we're coming here on Friday for Jocelyn's birthday on Friday. I hope you won't be tired of us by then." She lets out a little chuckle.

     I gasp. "Friday! Wow I didn't know. Happy almost birthday Jocelyn." I wonder what we're gonna be doing for her birthday.

     As if hearing my thoughts, she says, "Thank you sweetie. Oh and before I forget, we're throwing a party here. It's gonna be formal attire and I made sure you had some dresses to choose from in your closet. If you don't like any of them, tell me and we can get you another one." Wow. That is so sweet of her. First the lingerie and now this. I gotta get her one hell of a present.

     "Thank you so much Jocelyn, I'm sure all the dresses you picked out are beautiful, I can't wait to try them on." I say, grateful that she got me more than one to choose from.

     "So anyway, tomorrow you and Christian are on your own. I'm sure Christian will show you the rest of the house so you won't get lost." She glances at Christian who gives her a nod. "All the towels are already outside and there should be sun tan lotion in your bathroom." Great. A whole day without parental guidance. What can possibly happen?

     "Thank you again Jocelyn. I appreciate your kindness and I can already tell I'm going to love it here." I say with as much sweetness I can muster. I'm not such an asshole with everyone, mostly just sexy, annoying, rugged, muscular, biting fetish mother fuckers.

     Speaking of the devil, he gives me a secretive smile that melts my insides and rubs my foot with his under the table. I nudge his foot away, earning a chuckle from him.

    Well, tomorrow should be interesting.