Control

Smelling bacon and eggs when you first wake up is heaven on earth. It's the only thing that can truly make a person want to wake up from a well needed sleep.

Wait how can I smell bacon and eggs all the way from my room?

That's when I actually decide to open my eyes and see that I'm on the couch. All of a sudden the memories from last night float back to me.

Idiot! I'm an actual idiot. What the hell was I thinking doing that with Christian. I'm telling him today that what happened last night can't ever happen again, no way in hell.

I get up and make my way down to the bathroom. I do my business and look in the mirror. Shit. I look like I got hit by 80mph winds. My hair is a rats nest and I have dark circles under my eyes. I turn my head a little to the side and gasp at what I see.

A bite mark. With dried blood. Yup. It's happening. I'm smothering that fucker with a pillow in his sleep. I can't believe he bit me that hard.

I lift up the side of my nightie and see an identical one there. I remember inspecting that one from last night but it was too dark too really inspect it.

I finish up in the bathroom and make my way up to my room and just as I'm about to open my door, I remember the whole thing that happened yesterday. Fuck.

I really don't wanna go in there right now but I have to change and clean up so I don't look like a hookers night gone wrong.

I muster up the courage and go in. Nothing seems out of sorts so I breath out a sigh of relief. I was just sleep deprived and paranoid yesterday. I was definitely imagining things.

I change into short grey cotton shorts and a plain white t shirt. I go my ensuite bathroom and brush out all the knots in my hair and then brush my teeth. I then find some concealer to cover up the bite mark Dracula gave me.

When I'm done I make my way back downstairs to the dining room where everyone is already eating breakfast. Of course the only available spot is next to the devil himself. He gives me an evil smirk as if he can read my mind.

As I make my way over to my seat, I try and avoid eye contact with my father, since he looked pissed as hell when he saw what I was wearing last night. I blush when I glance at Jocelyn, she was the one who gave me that shit to wear.

I finally get to my seat and make eye contact with asshole. He gives me a shit eating grin. That fucker isn't gonna be grinning by the time I'm done with him.

"How did you sleep honey? Oh and are you feeling better from yesterday?" Jocelyn asks me. This means she didn't see me on the couch, thank god. I didn't want to have to explain how I couldn't step foot in my room last night after an imaginary thing opened my balcony doors last night. Yup. I wouldn't sound crazy at all. Not one bit.

"Oh yeah I feel a lot better, I think I just needed some sleep, and I slept really good, thank you Jocelyn." I respond kindly.

"Good, I'm glad." She gives me such a heartwarming smile that I return one of my own.

Breakfast goes by with some small talk of day plans and work. I tune it out and try to ignore Mr. Dickhead right next to me, but once again, his hand finds my thigh.