On Set *Brustoff

Denis POV

We are on set of the music video for A Slave to Rock and Roll. Ben is currently filming the sex scene with some blond porn star. I wish I was her. We just finished filming for today and now I'm just laying in my bunk thing about how I'm never going to be her."hey Denis what's wrong" I hear Ben say,"nothing I'm just bored" "are you bored or are you still fantasizing about me" "what are you talking about Ben" "do you really think that I didn't notice how your eyes filled with lust when I was filming the sex scean" "Now your just seeing things Benji. You should go get some sleep" "okay just keep your moans down because the guys are already sleeping" and with that he walked away and left me harder than before. After a few minutes when I was sure everyone including Ben were asleep I snuck out of my bunk and went to the back room. Slowly I took of my shirt and then struggled to take of my jeans that were keeping my member pressed against my leg and it was starting to hurt. I started stroking my member. "I thought I told you to keep your moans down" "I just started I haven't moaned yet now leave and let me finish". He walked in and closed the door behind him. "Ben leave" I say as I try and cover myself up. "How about I help you out with your problem instead" Ben said as he pinned me down on the couch and started attacking my neck with his soft lips.

"Fuck Ben please" I moaned out. "I thought you didn't want my help" he says with a smirk on his face. "shut up and fuck me already" "na I'm not in the mood right now" he says as he gets off of me and starts heading to the door. I quickly drop to my knees "please Benji I'll do anything" I say desperately with a childish pout on my face. "Fuck Baby, why don't you put your mouth to good use" I let my hands travel to the top of his jeans and pull them off along with his boxers his member sprang up and slapped me in the face holy shit its huge how is this going to fit inside me "don't say I didn't warn you" "umm did I say that out loud" "yes you did now get sucking and don't worry I'll stretch you first it won't hurt as long as your not a virgen." "I may not be a virgen but I've never bottomed" "well then this is going to hurt because we have no lube so you better be good with your mouth" Slowly I start to suck on the tip. "Stop teasing" he groans . Imedeatly I but it all in my mouth and start to gag a bit. "Don't choke I wouldn't want you to die before we do it" Ben groans. "Don't worry I don't really have a gag reflex" "less talky more sucky" after a few minutes of me sucking his dick he pulls me up by my hair to get me off my knees and throughs me on the couch. He puts his fingers to my mouth and I coat them with my saliva to lube them up. He inserts one slowly into me."Benji" I moan out.

After a few moments he works another two fingers into me and that was a huge stretch. "Fuck Ben one at a time" "I'm sorry but I can't wait any longer" "fine then just fuck me already" "are you sure. I wouldn't want to hurt you" I nod my head to give him the okay because I can't trust my voice right now. He pushes into me slowly. "Ben please move and don't be so slow. It may be my first time taking it up the ass but I enjoy the pain" "Well if you would have told me that sooner then I wouldn't have bothered to stretch you." He said as he ramed into me making me let out a very pornographic moan. "Fuck Ben ohhh please" "I love making you beg" He kept on thrusting in and out of me at an inhuman speed. "Denis I'm so close" he said as he started stroking my member at the same speed he trusted into me. It felt amazing. "Fuck Ben I'm going to cum" I yelled out as I came all over my stomach and his hand. After a few more thrust Ben pulls out and I finish him off with my mouth and swallow because spitters are quitters. Then we fell asleep on the couch with only a thin blanket covering our naked bodies.

Next morning
I woke up feeling a pair of strong arms embracing me from behind and something poking at my back. "Benji let go of me. We need to get dressed before the guys wake up." "Okay fine lets go" as we walk out I notice that the bunk room is quite meaning that the guys are still asleep. "Let's go eat first" "okay princess" we walk past the other door and we find the guys with bags under their eyes. "Hey guys why are you up so early"I ask them. "Why do you really not know why Den Den" Sam says almost mockingly. "No we really don't know why, Sam" Ben says. "Fuck Ben please faster" James moans trying to mimic me "Denis I'm so close baby" Cam moans out imitating Ben. Our faces turn bright red "we don't even sound like that" we say in unison. "Sure whatever. Just please keep it down next time, we didn't get any sleep because of the trauma you guys put us through"