samXcam

Cams POV
Today is the day I'm finally going to man up and ask him out. Ever since he came out as bisexual to the band I've been trying to get the balls to ask him out but I fear rejection. Not only do I fear rejection but if he were to say he wasn't into me then that could ruin the band and everyone would hate me, most of all the fans would probably be disgusted with me for falling for my band mate. All I have to do is walk over and ask him if he wants to go see a movie since it's our day off today. I walk over to the back lounge. I really hope everything goes as planned. "Hey Sam want to go see the Superman Vs. Batman movie today" I say as I walk in. "Yea sure we would love to go" said Ben. "Yea it would be fun to go out without getting pissed drunk for once" said Sam with a smile on his beautiful lips. "Great we have two hours until the movie starts so get ready I'll be waiting in my bunk" I said with a bit of fake enthusiasm. As I lay in my bunk I think. Why the hell did Ben have to say he was also going can't he hear, I specifically said Sam not Ben. I am pulled from my thoughts when someone opens the curtains of my bunk. "Sorry for third wheeling Cammy" Ben said with a grin on his face. "Umm wait are you talking about" I say starting to get nervous. "You like Sam and I also know that is I let you go with him alone you won't make a move." "How did you find out" "haha I didn't even know I was just messing with you but thanks for telling me" "fuck off Ben can't you just say you're sick and can't go, please" "Nahh, get ready lover boy Sammy is done already" he says as he walks away with the typical Ben Bruce smirk.
Skip the drive to the movie theater
"Guys I'm going to go get a slushy and some popcorn while you guys get the tickets" said Sam "Okay, get me a slushy too" I said. "Two tickets please" "what about my ticket" said Ben with a childish pout, "buy your own ticket this was just suppose to be Sam and I" "fine whatever" The guy hands over our tickets "theater 5 and enjoy the movie" "come on Sam lets go get our seats before the last row is filled up" we take our seats with Sam sitting between Ben and I. A few minutes into the movie and I started getting thirsty "Sam where's my slushy?" "I completely forgot about them I only got the popcorn, but I'll go get them right now" "no don't worry Sam I'll go and get them for you guys, just saw this cute brunette walk out"said Ben "thanks Ben"
15 minutes later
"Here is your slush there was only two left and since I went and got them you two have to share" Ben said with a devilish smirk on his face. "it's okay Sam can have it" "No Cam can have it" sam said. "if you two can share a beer what's so hard about sharing a fucken slushy" Ben said starting to get pissed at fact that his plan wasn't working. "Fine we'll share" Sam and I said at the same time. Halfway through the movie I reached over to take a drink but instead of grabbing the cup from Sams hand I accidentally touched his dick. "sorry I ment to get the cup" I said quickly. Thank god that it's dark in here or else he would be able to see the slight blush forming on my cheeks. "Umm it's fine Cam" sam said groaning quietly. I probably hurt him because Sam is supper straight it wouldn't be pleasure. After the movie ended we went back to tour bus. "Well that was a great movie but I'm going to rest bye guys" Ben said as he walked to the back lounge where Denis was. " 'rest' I think he means fuck the life out of Denis" said Sam "You ship brustoff? " "I don't just ship it I luxury cruise ship it" "you sound like such a fangirl" I told Sam lightly pushing him onto the couch. He pulled me down with him and I landed softly on top of him. Our lips centimeters away from touching.
Sams POV
Cam landed on top of me and after a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes I grabbed the front of his shirt and clashed our lips together. It was nothing like I've ever felt before so addictive. I needed more. We pulled away because of the lack of oxygen. Then realization of what I had done hit me like a truck. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I..." He cut me off with his soft lips. " it's okay Sam I was going to ask you out today at the movies but Ben decided to third wheel. But maybe next time we could go on a double date with Brustoff?" "Is that your way of asking me out. Because if it is my answer is no" I tried to hold back a smirk as his face dropped. " but I thought you felt the same way" he said. "Of course I do but if Ben comes with I won't get a slushy to myself" "you almost gave me a heart attack, Sam. But if you say yes I'll buy you all the slushys you could ever want" "damn Cam you sure do know your way into a mans heart" "Only yours Sammy. So is that a yes" "Obviously, you cheese stick"