Chapter Two

T w o | Victoria's POV

Elizabeth and Samantha had arrived, and we were all smiles until that grubby stable hand started yelling. Ugh. Disgusting.
The good news is, I might be assigned a horse here. There are a few highly skilled steeds here at BE, but I prefer the coat color black. And there was only one black horse here. Tempest. Of course, I'd have to snatch her from that stable hand tom-boy animal, but that was the easy part. The owner of this place, Joy, is as gullable as a mouse and she's already considering my suggestion.

I told her that Sabrina should be working with the low status horses, and build their skills and show quality, since she's so good at that. Joy, being the idiot she is actually thought that was a good idea, so now, there's a 90% chance that I'll get Tempest. Joy said I needed to ride all four top horses first before a decision was made, to see which horse I preferred in the saddle. Not a bad idea, but I still want the black mare.
And if I want the black one, I get the black one. In fact, I'll probably buy her after a while.

Samantha's fiery chestnut stallion is led into the stable and she stands by proudly.

Next, Elizabeth's dapple grey gelding is lead in, and boy is he a beauty. I snap a pic with my phone and all three of us head to the lodge.

First day here and I'm already the queen.

~

This chapter was extremely short, as you can see, but it was kinda a filler I guess. This chapter was to give you a look into Victoria's mindThank you for reading,

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND HAVE A NICE DAY!