Bonus Chapter 1

Alder shivered as he entered the Dark Side Cave. There was nothing there yet but his senses were on high alert as he crept forward. Suddenly he heard a lightsaber activate and found himself face to face with himself, though his bone-bleached helmet was covering his other self's face. The attacks came quickly and he barely had time to back himself away from the strikes before fighting back with his own lightsabers.

"You will never defeat me." His darker self hissed, which seemed to echo through the cave. "I will always be there in the back of your mind, testing you, influencing your every move... every thought, and you will never escape!"

"No!" Alder gave a shout, knowing that what he was hearing was true despite the monster in front of him being only a creation of the cave.

He was flung to the hard ground and blinked a few times to clear his vision, and immediately wished he hadn't. Alder gave a yell of anger and surprise as he found himself staring into the dead gaze of Rey. Sitting up, he found his other friends were lying dead around him while Lucifi stood over the body of his father and Ben. He got back to his feet and activated his blades again before rushing at the figure, this wouldn't happen; these people were the only ones he cared about... he couldn't be the cause of their death!

"They are a weakness, and those must be eliminated." With every word Lucifi stepped closer to him. "You want a new order for the galaxy, your first step must be to destroy everyone you love so no one can hurt you... after that. Kill those who are against you and take the power for yourself. You know this is what must be done... so do it... listen to what I tell you!"

"No, there are other ways!" Alder cried back, the image of their bodies faded from the cave floor but not from his mind... they had been ripped apart and tormented before death. If he did that... he would truly be a monster. "This is because of the dark side poison..."

"I was always there. The Hssiss only helped bring to light, or rather dark, what you knew deep down."

"Shut up!" Alder shouted, grabbing his skull with one hand before rushing forward and lashing out blindly at Lucifi. "Just shut up!"

"Oh, that temper... I wonder where you get that?" Lucifi sneered as he shoved Alder back and choked him. "Yes, of course, I remember now... Your grandfather... he was bad and deep down, so are you. No matter how long you run the call will only get worse, so stop running and embrace it. The darkness is waiting for you... let me take control."

"Never." Alder choked out before sinking to the ground as his lightsabers dropped from his hands. "I will... not... be the... b-bad guy..."

The last thing he remembered before the towering form of Lucifi disappeared from his fading vision was the feeling of someone grabbing him and dragging him out of the cave. A trickle of relief flashed through his mind before it all went blank... he never wanted to go in there again. He didn't want to face the monster that made up his mind again... never again...