Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

__________________

I fell asleep shortly after the movie started. Unfortunately sleeping didn't last long, well to me I guess.

The room was dark when I heard a bang and then the door opening. I sighed lightly as I looked to the door. The light from the hallway flooded in and standing in it was a male shadow that I instantly knew as Alex.

"Alex." A girl giggled when he stumbled forward. My heart dropped at her voice, he brought a girl to the room? "Come on." She led him to the empty bed that was in front of me because apparently Sydney abandoned me.

He fell onto the bed and I watched as she climbed on top of him. I quickly, but evidently not quickly enough because I saw her attack his lips with hers, shut my eyes tightly. They were going to have sex right in front of me!

They made out for like a minute and then they stopped. "I can't." Alex's voice was annoyed, again. My eyes flashed open at his words, did anything make this boy happy? He was about to get laid and he was annoyed.

"Because of the ungrateful girl you love.." The girl started and Alex covered her mouth quickly with his hand.

"Don't." He growled angrily. "She's has nothing to do with this."

"Whatever." She sighed getting up from the bed. "Call me when you get over her." Then she was gone.

Alex groaned as he laid back in the bed. I watched as he felt the covers for something but after a moment he seemed to give up and curl to his side. Only once his breathing was even and deep did I move in the sheets. Looking at the clock I was surprised to see that it read it was five in the morning.

Slipping off the bed I grabbed my bag and made my way to the bathroom, where I changed into my bathing suit with my shorts and tank top over it. I picked a towel off the rack and the key to the room from the table as I made my way out.

The beach was quiet, as I expected, but there were a few runners on the boardwalk. I was laying on the towel for maybe an hour and a half when I was interrupted.

"Mind if I join?" I looked up and saw Tommy, a towel and book in his hands.

"It is a free beach."I shrugged as I smiled at him.

"That it is." He laughed, spreading out his towel right next to mine before he climbed onto it. He copied my position, which was laying on my stomach as I read my book and watched the sunrise.

We were quiet for hours, just enjoying each others company when I looked up and the beach was full of people. "What time is it?" I asked him but reached for my phone anyway.

"Tenish." He responded automatically as he turned the page.

I gave a deep sigh and marked my page. Laying my head on my arms I watched Tommy read. His eyes roamed the page hungrily as he captured and understood the words, it was really intriguing to watch.

"Done staring at my handsome face?" He chuckled.

I blushed and turned away, "I've seen better." I shrugged, thinking of Alex. I mean Andy. Andy's face was.. Who am I kidding? Alex was way better looking but he was so mean.

"Sure you have." He laughed, again copying my position. "Where you from anyway?"

"Minnesota." I grinned when his eyes widened slightly. "What?"