Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

__________________

Alex stared at me, frozen for a second before he pulled his arms away from around me. "Fuck." He shook his head as he repeated curse words.

I stared at him as he stood up from the bed, his glare piercing me. I recoiled from the anger that he had on his features. "Of course you do."

He turned around and began walking towards the door. "Please don't leave me." I cried, my heart shattering as he didn't stop. "Alex please, wait." I climbed off the bed but he was already gone, the door clicking behind him. I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks and I let out a sob. Somehow Alex leaving hurt worse than Andy cheating on me.

Maybe he knew I was talking about him, he must be appalled by the idea to storm out like that.

I crawled back into the bed and cried myself to unconsciousness.

When I woke up the room was glowing lighter, Had I slept the whole day? I went to bed at like two in the afternoon, great I had slept the day away.

I sighed and looked at the clock, it was 7.20. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, Sydney was asleep in the bed beside mine and I cocked my head in confusion. Why was she sleeping already?

Then it dawned on me, it was 7 in the morning. My stomach clenched and I felt the room began to spin as I made my way to the bathroom. Music that was playing quietly in the next room began to fade in and out causing it to echo in my ears. I heard Justin's laugh and I groaned grabbing my head as my vision became a tunnel, the black outline and all, I couldn't see straight.

I remember hitting something hard and a crashing sound before I blackout again.

"Lucy?" A voice was far away and I could barely move my head. "No, don't move."

I heard the panic from my friends as they rushed around the room but I still couldn't move. My head ached and I heard ringing in my ears. "Lucy, please open your eyes."

I felt a little better when I opened my eyes but I was scared, what was that? I felt ridiculous as I was up against the wall near the bathroom, my legs curled beneath me in a weird position.

"She needs juice." Sydney spoke quickly running from the room. What?

Justin and Harry were staring at me with concern and I felt the tears rising in my eyes. The door slammed open and we all jumped in surprise as Alex stroded in, his eyes meeting mine and not less than a second later Sydney came in behind him. She quickly handed me the drink and I smiled weakly as a thanks.

"What happened?" Alex growled, forcing his way to my side. I took the cap off the drink, my hands shaking, whether from the dizziness or fear because I didn't know what happened. I didn't know.

After maybe ten minutes the sugary drink made me feel a bit better. I began to stand up and Alex helped me to my feet. "Thanks." I muttered as I stumbled my way back to the bed. Everyone followed me and I almost laughed. But I still felt sick and I could feel the rapid approach of a migraine.

"I'm going to get you some food." Justin told me with Harry agreeing as he followed after him.

"He's going to get nothing that you like." Sydney rolled her eyes and sent me a smile as she too left.

Being alone with Alex after I told him I was in love with someone was awkward. He was staring at me, no emotions.

"About what I said earlier.." I started and he shook his head cutting me off.