Trouble..

Sofia's POV

   Oh no!!!
What did I just agreed too!
I couldn't think of anything else like oh we're busy, or oh we're going on a trip or something like that but if course I had to say sure!
I'm so dead...like dead. Mal's going to kill me once I tell her.
You know what..I'm just going to go on and leave to that meeting, I'm so not going to stay here, awkwardly while Mal stands there complaining.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down that I was leaving.
I grabbed my stuff and headed out.
So not looking forward for later.

Dove's POV

  That was close.
I thought that I was going to be discovered, not to mention in trouble by the director.
But I didn't.
I noticed that both Ben and Kathleen left, which was good so I didn't have to worry.
I walked in to my dressing room and noticed Sofia wasn't here anymore.
I walked over to the table and saw a note saying she had left to her meeting.
That soon?
Oh well.
We were done recording so I grabbed my stuff and left.
Since Sofia had the car I called up a taxi.
Once I got in I looked at my bracelet.
The one Ben had been looking at.
It was my favorite, my first gift from Ben and I remember the day he gave it to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~

One week has passed by since the coronation, and boy has it been fun.
First off every one has been treated us amazingly, second I actually decided to take up art class which I love!
Evie has been getting new designs on outfits..launching her future in it.
Jay has been hanging out with his crush, Audrey...I feel like they might end up.
And Carlos has been getting amazingly better at Tourney.

I was in Evie's and I's dorm, rocking out to music, workin on school work, and my comfortable clothing.

When someone knocked on the door.
I don't think it was Evie, she's studying with Doug right now.
It's not Jay nor Carlos, they said that they would be practicing tourney.
I got up and opened the door to reveal Ben on the other side.
" Oh Hey Ben!" I said.
" Hey Mal..can I come in?" He asked.
I nodded, and let him pass in
" So what are you up too?" He asked.
" Just school work..thought I would study since we have a test in two days..so ya..what were doing?" I questioned him.
" Nothing much just thought to pass by and give this to my girlfriend." He smiled and gave me a silver and gold box with a purple ribbon on top.

My eyes were wide open, I looked up and smiled brightly.
" Ben I...wow uh...thank you but..you didn't have to get me anything!" I said to him.
He shrugged and held my hand.
" I just felt to give you something, and well I ....well just open it." He said.
I carefully took off the ribbon then opened it up
In side laid a beautiful silver bracelet, with little purple diamonds on it.
Engraved on to it was Auradon, then on the other side it said Mal and Ben.
I picked it up and put it on.
" Wow...it's....beautiful Ben, thanks so much!!" I exclaimed, hugging him, and smiling brightly.
Wow, Auradon was getting way in to my head.
He hugged back.
" You're welcome..beautiful." He cautiously said.
I smirked.
" Really?!" I said.
He laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped out of the memory once I reached my home.
I payed the driver and got out.

I opened the door and saw Carlos playing a video game.
Obviously.
" Hey Cam!" I waved.
" Hey Dove!" He smiled, pausing the game.
" Where's Booboo?"I asked him.
He stood up and went to the refrigerator.
" He said that he was going to go to the studio so he knew what time he had to go in tomorrow." Cameron said, grabbing a water bottle.
" Want one?" He asked, showing me a second one bottle.
I nodded.
" Sure, throw it over." I said.
Finally putting my stuff down on the couch.
" You sure...?"He asked.
I glared at him.
" Who do you think I am..I'm not Audrey...I'm Mal...duh!" I complained.
" Okay.." He threw it and I quickly caught it, with one hand, if not to brag.
" Ha! See...I can still do it...not like you." I mumble the last part.
Which I earned myself a glare from him.
He sat back down on the couch then pulled out a folder from under the pillow.
" Guess what!" He smiled.
" What?" I replied.
" I'm going to be a quest star on your show!" He exclaimed.
" Wait really!! No way that's so cool!!My little bro on my show!!" I exclaimed.
" Bam What!!" We both exclaimed at the same time.
We laughed at that.

I ended up playing video games with until he brought something up.
" You're so going to be mad at Sof." He said.
I looked at him confused.
" Why?" I questioned him.
He smiled evilishly, if you told him a secret, you have told the wrong person because he can't keep one.
" Sof agreed to Her and You spend more time with Ben and a little girl name...I don't know..Kathleen maybe but yeah." He said while looking at the screen.
My jaw dropped, instead of keeping distance, I wad going to spend more time with him.
Cameron was right!
Sofia is so dead!

Damm Sofia, you're in trouble.
What do you think might happen next.
Tell me in the comments, don't forget to check out my new book called " Dovell Forever In Our Hearts"
Sorry for not updating sooner, I was busy.
Anyways bai love you all.
^_^