Rain

CLOWNS WON'T STOP ME FROM UPDATING!!!!!

If you don't understand what I mean, head on over to my Random book! :)

Dove's POV

    Nothing in the forecast had said anything bout rain, but by the looks of it, it looked like it was.

I parked the car, then stepped out, the park was almost empty, some people were getting ready to leave, others just walking by quickly.....probably to avoid the rain.

Where's Ben?
He said he be here, but by the looks of it, he wasn't just yet. I walked to a near by bench and took a seat, taking out my phone.

1 unread message

From: Sof:)

You okay?

D: Yah, just waiting for Ben, hasn't shown up yet

S: Oh, hopefully he will soon

D: Yeah :/

S: Anyways what do you think he wants to talk about?

D: Not sure, but it did seem a bit serious

S: Hopefully not to serious ;)

D:  [°~°]

S: Marriage silly! X)

D: oh..... °·°

D: He wouldn't.......

S: Ya never know! ;]

D: HE'S HERE, SYS!!!!

S: good luck!

I placed my phone in my pocket, standing up.
Ben calmly walked up towards me, half smiling.
" Hey Dove, sorry if I kept you waiting." He apologized, as he kissed my check.
" No it's fine, I wasn't here long." I smiled.

We started walking to nowhere in particular and just chatted about random things, when all of a sudden he stopped.
It was so abruptly, that I actually jumped, he turned towards me and looked serious....okay...
" Now, it's time to talk about what I called us to talk about." He said.

I nodded slowly, still mixed on what he was going to say.
" Look um Ben.....if you're going to say that um we aren't working...just say it, I can take it!" I said, though honestly I don't think I was capable.
He shook his head immediately after I said that.
" No it's not that I can assure you!" He smiled, which let me breath calmly.
" Then what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.
He looked at me, but straight in the eyes, I hated when he did that, because then I couldn't concentrate.
" I know you."
I smiled, of course he did, why would he say that?
" I know you do."

" Did I Mention that I'm in love with you?"

" Yes, yes you have."

" My love for you, is Ridiculous."

" R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"

" Am I crazy?"

" ....Maybe we could happen."

" Will you still be with me?"

"When the magic has all run out."

" Start a chain reaction."

" Never let it stop "

" Your Mal."

" Of course I am, who...."

A soft breeze blew against my hair, some of it getting in the way, buy when I noticed that they were blonde.....

Every hit me back....

Wait.....all that..
What did I....
Oh no....

" I mean what, who's um, uh who's Mal?" I asked sheepishly, as I rubbed my arm.
" Mal I now it's you, you don't have to hide it anymore." Ben said, getting a bit closer to me.
I shook my head, denying it, " I'm not sure who you're talking about?"

" Mal it's you, you practically just told me, and I found evidence that Sofia, Booboo, Cameron, and you are in fact Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal!" I explained.
I was getting mad, even if everything he was saying was turn, I didn't want him to know.

" What proof!!" I exclaimed.
" The picture on your bedside table, if you knock it down then flip it back up, it shows you guys, and all the same features, voices, even the purple lock of hair you always have in your hair gives you away!" He exclaimed back.

I quickly looked to my left, noticing a lock of purple hair, then turned my head back to Ben.
" Fine I am Mal! MAL-IFICENT BERTHA, AND YES SOFIA, CAMERON, AND BOOBOO ARE EVIE, CARLOS, AND JAY! SO WHAT, IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE RAN AWAY BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER'S ESCAPE!" I yelled, tears running down my face, I was wrong, I could take Ben leaving me, but I couldn't take the fact of him knowing that I've been lying to him and I ran away because of the harsh words of others.
You have no room for love....

It was so unexpected, buy it being like that made it the best...

As I was lost in thought, as usual, Ben grabbed my arm, shocking me and....

Pulled me into a warm melting kiss........