Beach

Ben's POV

    Why is it taking Dove and Sofia a while to get here.
Maybe something happened?!
Or did a mob of fans suddenly appeared to ask for there autographs.
Maybe.
I mean a couple have already come up to Cameron and Booboo.

" Girls do take forever huh." Cameron said, sitting down next to me.
" Tell me about." I said, brushing some of my hair out of my face.
" Hey where did Booboo go?" He asked.
I pointed towards the ocean, which he responded with a nod.

" Hey um Cam, could I ask you some questions about you guys and M-Dove!" I asked, quickly correcting myself.
He played with the sand before nodding with a look of regretting this later.
" So um where are your guys parents? Not trying to be rude but I'm just curious." I smiled.

His eyes widen with the question, knowing what the answer was, I waited for a made up answer....

Cameron's POV

    I knew I would regret it sooner or later.
Hopefully He doesn't decide to bring it up later on....
But what do I say, I can't just say, oh yeah we're actually the VKs that went missing, and you already know are parents.
Yah, that would get me killed in two seconds flat.
Hm....I could say that we're all adopted, though many have said Sofia looks like my big sister, maybe I could....

"Cameron?" Ben asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
" Oh... um yeah, our...um parents are back in our homeland, though Sofia and I are siblings by blood and Booboo and Dove are adopted." I lied, putting on my best smile.
He nodded his head, believing it.

" So what is your homeland?" He asked.
" Um....I don't know...see when we were kids, we traveled alot and we really never knew...." I trailed off.
" Wow, seems like you had it busy and probably a rough time as kids, ya know, trying to fit in." He said.
I nodded, " It was, especially this one time where we were in an environment where no one trusted us, where they turn there backs on us just because we were v-...." I stopped realizing what I was saying.
" Because you were what?" He questioned.
" Um...just because we were different...I guess." I smiled.
He raised an eyebrow yet nodded to my response.

" Could I ask you something about Dove now?" He questioned.
" Um sure." I smiled.
" Has Dove...ya know..had another love interest before I?" He asked.

" Um well no not....."

" Hey guys! We finally have arrived!" Sofia interrupted from the distance.

Phew....saved by the sis....

Ben's POV

Well, seems I'm not getting a response now.
I turned my attention towards Sofia's voice, not really seeing  Dove.

But finally I saw her, and my jaw went wide open....if only she was still Mal, she laugh and say.....
" Hehehe...Ben close your mouth,  a fly might get in!" She giggled.

She sat down to my left, staying in the shade of the umbrella

" Took you a while..what happened?" Cameron asked, standing up and brushing off the sand on him.
" Um....Dove and I were just having a conversation and we lost track of time." She smiled, placing her sunglasses on her head.
" Oh...okay, well I'm going into the water where Bo is!" He exclaimed running towards the ocean.

" I'm just going to um...go over here, and self tan." Sofia added, leaving just Dove and I.
Ya know, sometimes it seems that they like to do this on purpose, just to see how we act or do.

Same old friends.......

Edit: No more answers allowed. Thank you!

Solve this riddle:

First Three people to get it will be mentioned in the next chapter =)

Oson iran lliw ourp, nda hte eercst ew lal nowk illw afnllyi eb elrvdae....